The Ultimate Writing Prodigy

:warning: SPOILER WARNING :warning:

This concept includes spoilers to the popular visual novel Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc and possibly Danganronpa: Ultra Despair Girls. If you take an interest in the series and will prefer to not have any spoilers, you are free to not view this concept. You have been warned.

Too formal? Yeah, too formal.

This is my first concept in 3 months. I have lost so much motivation to do anything DHBM-related. The reason I made this concept was because I thought it would be fun to do.

I might do more Danganronpa-related concepts in the future, who knows. Not all of the characters would be easy to do. If it were, Nagito, the most popular of the Danganronpa characters, would have been my first Danganronpa concept, but nope. I chose Toko, since she has the most potential.

Toko Fukawa

“N-not that you’ll remember my name anyway, but I’m T-Toko… Toko Fukawa.”

Toko Fukawa, the Ultimate Writing Prodigy, stumbles upon the battlefield, just standing there... that is until she becomes Genocide Jack.

INFO

Trial Team: Red

Position: Mid

Role: Damage

Stars: :star:

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Toko walks into the battlefield

Victory: Toko gives a slight chuckle

Victory #2: Genocide Jack puts her hands on her stomach and laughs

K.O.: Toko cowers in fear

Basic Attack #1: Toko looks around in fear

Basic Attack #2: Genocide Jack swings at an enemy with her scissors, dealing Y damage

SKILLS

Murderous Rampage
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Passive: Whenever Toko performs a basic attack, she gains Y Basic Damage and 150 Energy. Toko may only gain up to 5 stacks of Basic Damage.

Active: Toko sneezes, instantly becoming Genocide Jack and gaining 4 stacks of Hardy. While Toko is Genocide Jack, she has 100% more attack and movement speed, 100% more total Basic Damage, and does not take damage from enemies. Toko will return back to her normal self when she is disabled two times or when 9 seconds have elapsed. When Toko returns back to her normal self, she loses 2 stacks of Basic Damage.

If Toko uses this skill while she is Genocide Jack, Genocide Jack will instead sweep kick the enemy closest to her, dealing Y damage to surrounding enemies and knocking them back, stunning them for 9 seconds.

Toko may not use “Murderous Rampage” within 4 seconds of turning back into her normal self.

Bloodlust
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Genocide Jack kicks the nearest enemy to the back of the battlefield, dealing Y damage. Then, she throws one of her scissors at them, dealing Y damage and snaring them for 7 seconds.

Snared enemies have their Movement Speed reduced to 0%. They can still use Basic Attacks and Skills that are within range.

Snare may fail against enemies above level Z.

Triggering Faint
When Toko reaches 0 HP, she faints. Then, she wakes up as Genocide Jack with X HP and performs the sweep kick from “Murderous Rampage”, but deals X more Bonus Damage

Love Letter
Toko will apply the “Most Wanted” status to the enemy who has dealt the most damage. Whenever the Most Wanted enemy deals damage to Toko, Toko will gain 400 energy. Enemies with the Most Wanted status recieve 200% more damage from Genocide Jack.

Novelty Writing
For each stack of Basic Damage Toko has, Genocide Jack will apply 1 stack of Weakness to enemies she damages with her sweep kick in “Murderous Rage”. Each stack of Weakness lasts for 9 seconds.

Whenever Genocide Jack defeats the Most Wanted enemy, she lasts for 4 more seconds and resets the disable count needed to turn her back into Toko.

Enemies with Weakness take 10% more damage per stack and enemies can have a max of 5 stacks of Weakness.

Stacks of Weakness may fail to apply on enemies above level Z.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Z Max HP
+Z Basic Damage
+Z Crit Damage

X = Skill Power; Y = Basic Damage; Z = Level Cap

BATTLE BADGE

Is charged in battle when:

Heroes perform 12 or more Basic Attacks.

When charged:

• Max HP: +Z
  • Basic Damage per Red Team Hero: +Z
  • Energized: +200 Energy Gained

FRIENDSHIPS

Toko Fukawa - Belle
Book Worms
Snare Stunned Enemies
Allies: Helga Sinclair, Dr. Drakken, The Beast

• +Z Skill Power
  • +Z Damage to enemies with the sweep kick from “Murderous Rage”
  • Once a stun on enemy times out or is cleanses, they are immediately snared for 4/5/6/7/8 seconds

Synopsis
Belle finds out about Toko’s talent, so she commisions her to write a romantic novel. The next day, Toko comes back to give Belle the novel, but before she can, the creeps attack them and steal Toko’s novel. It’s up to Belle and Toko to retreive the stolen novel.

Toko Fukawa - Shego
Scissor Fight
“Bloodlust” Shatters
Allies: Jack Sparrow, Raya, Pocahontas

• +Z Basic Damage
  • +Z Damage with the scissors in “Bloodbust”
  • Shatter may fail to apply against enemies above level Z
  • “Bloodlust” now applies Shatter for 5/6/7/8/9 seconds
  • The cooldown of “Bloodlust” is reduced by 1/2/3/4/5 seconds

Synopsis
Shego discovers Toko’s secret and tries to exploit it to her advantage by insulting Toko’s beloved. Unfortunately for Shego, her plan backfires on her as Genocide Jack chases her throughout the city, looking for a fight.

This is how Genocide Jack looks like by the way:

Genocide Jack

Hope you liked it!

12 Likes

Usually I’d list upcoming concepts here but I have none

I do have some ideas for Spamton (Deltarune) and Ibuki Mioda (Danganronpa) though

2 Likes

Already said it but, great concept!

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney