The White Rabbit Concept

Here’s my concept for the 3rd Grand Concept Creation Contest 2022 for the likely category

Name of hero: The White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland
The white Rabbit.JPG

Description: “In a hurry, the White Rabbit arrives at the battlefield to steal some of his enemies’ time and hasten his allies.”

Quote: “I’m late! I’m late! For a very important date! No time to say “Hello”, goodbye! I’m late! I’m late! I’m late!”

Stats:

Trial Team: Blue

Role: Support

Position: Mid

Stars: 2

Animations:

Entrance: He arrives at the battlefield walking calmly and hissing with his eyes closed, when he arrives at his post he sees his watch, which makes him frantic, ready to fight.

Basic Attack: Throw a clock at the nearest enemy.

Victory: The white rabbit takes out his trumpet and plays it.

Defeat: His watch breaks down, being left half open, showing jelly inside with loose springs and gears, while he turns to see it crying.

Skills:

White Skill: There is no time

Passive: The basic attack leaves a mark on the enemy it hit, upon receiving a basic attack from an ally, the mark explodes dealing fantastic critical damage. The mark lasts 2 seconds.

Active: The white rabbit push the button of his pocket watch, which stops time on the battlefield making different colored lights on it and stop enemies for 6 seconds.
Habilidad blanca

Green Skill: Rabbit hole

The white rabbit enters its burrow and emerged under the enemy with more physical damage with a shield of 70% of his max HP and knocking them back, The White Rabbit pulls out his pocket watch, which opens, releasing springs and gears applying Disarm that reduce the enemy’s armor and reality by 50% for 4 seconds. Then he returns to his original position down the rabbit hole and comes back with a new shield of 70% of his max HP for 5 seconds.

The Disarm has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Blue Skill: Time not over

When an ally explodes a mark, give The White Rabbit a “borrowed time” emblem, when The White Rabbit has 5 or more emblems and an ally is defeated, use 5 “borrowed time” emblems to revive the ally with 50% of ally’s maximum health.

When he revives an ally, the emblems “borrowed time” are put back to zero.

Purple Skill: Speed timer

All the allies, including The White Rabbit, gain 10% attack speed for each buff or emblem they have (all emblems count as one). If an ally or The White Rabbit has 5 or more buffs they heals self until they have less than 5 buffs.

This ability’s healing effects have a chance to miss on allies above level X.

Red Skill: Too many wheels

“Rabbit hole” grants a mark to the affected enemy, if they don’t receive a basic attack before the mark wears off, the mark automatically explode and give 2 “borrowed time” emblems to The White Rabbit.

If The White Rabbit has more than 5 “borrowed time” emblems, for each emblem over that amount, clear one debuff from the ally with least HP.

If an ally is revived by any source, they become Berserk for 5 seconds, this ability cannot be activated on more than one ally at a time.

The Berserk has a chance to fail on allies above level X.

Additional Stats Boosts:

Friendships:

Friend 1:
The White Rabbit/Alice
Allies: Mulan – Hercules – The Underminer

Alice sees the white rabbit, who is frantic as always, and decides to chase after him, but when she catches up with him, they both find themselves in a district full of infected, so they join forces to fight while becoming friends.
Campaign Name: Hard times

Disk Name: Wonderland bond
Disk’s Actions: When all allied team members are from Wonderland, the entire team gains 20% armor, 20% reality, and 35% skill power. If not, allies gain 10% armor, 10% reality, and 15% skill power.

+ X Max HP

When an ally explodes a mark made by The White Rabbit the ally heals for X HP

Friend 2:
The White Rabbit/Hiro Hamada
Allies: Li Shang – Eeyore – Belle

The Hamada boy is interested in Wonderland and who better than The White Rabbit to tell him about that magical place, but the rabbit is busy, to which Hiro decides to help him and in exchange for the rabbit can tell him about Wonderland.
Campaign Name: Technology and time

Disk Name: project: TIME
Disk’s Actions: All speed decreases, stuns, freezes and stops have a duration of 1 second more, if the white rabbit is defeated this effect increases to 5 seconds for the enemy that defeated it.

+ X Fantastic Crit

+ X Skill power

+ X Basic Damage to allies who become Berserk

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney