The Winged, Lion-Scorpion Lady

The Manticore


image


“Who said you had to take risks in life to have an adventure?!”


The Manticore is a front-line damage hero


Trial Team: Blue


Stars: :star::star:


ANIMATIONS

Entrance: The Manticore descends into her position while flapping her wings

Victory: The Manticore roars in triumph

K.O.: The Manticore faints and falls forward


Basic Attack: The Manticore swings the Curse Crusher at an enemy, dealing Y damage


SKILLS

White Skill: The Manticore’s Fly
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
The Manticore sticks the Curse Crusher into the ground and flies across the battlefield, dragging her sword through the ground, creating a cloud of dust along the way, dealing Y damage over time for 9 seconds to enemies she passes through.

The Manticore also replaces the longest lasting buff on enemies with a blind disable

Green Skill: Tail Sting
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
At the beginning of every wave, the Manticore applies “Venom” to the two enemies with the most max HP.

Enemies under the effect of “Venom” are dealt Y damage over time whenever they are disabled or are dealt Z damage whenever an active buff is removed

Blue Skill: Burnt Order
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
The Manticore breathes some fire at the frontmost enemy, decreasing their reality by X and dealing X damage over time for 6 seconds.

Purple Skill: Curse Crushing
The Manticore blinds enemies for 4 seconds every 2nd basic attack

If an ally is within range of her attacks, the Manticore may remove all of their debuffs.

This may fail against allies above level Z.

Red Skill: Adventurous Risks
The Manticore has a 60% chance to redirect attacks to herself, and gains 40% attack speed for the rest of the wave whenever she redirects an attack.

Enemies under the effects of “Venom” are stunned for 3 seconds every 14 seconds.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Z Armor
+Z Skill Power
+Z damage over time “Burnt Order”

X = Skill Power; Y = Basic Damage; Z = Level Cap

FRIENDSHIPS

The Manticore - The Beast
Cursed Rose
Removes More Disables
Allies: Powerline, Jafar, Merlin

  • +Z Basic Damage
  • “Curse Crushing” heals the Manticore for Z more HP every time she removes a curse
  • The Manticore now has a 5% chance to remove disables or debuffs from allies whenever she uses “The Manticore’s Fly”

The Manticore - Colette
Food Fight
More DOT
Allies: Hades, Linguini & Remy, Hank & Dory

  • +Z Skill Power
  • Allies’ disables last 4% longer
  • Damage over Time skills last 1 second(s) longer

Hope you liked it!

16 Likes

Announcements

UPCOMING CONCEPTS

  • Tow Mater
    • Next week? Maybe…
  • Pocahontas
    • Still brainstorming
  • Barley Lightfoot
    • Still Stuck
  • Anna
    • The usual

I still get confused by the real one. Great job on that

yawns

Should I keep on saying something here?

You know what to do :arrow_down:


On a side note:

DISNEY ONLY

(Looking at you BC)


SUGGESTIONS

  • Ernesto de Cruz
  • Sadness
  • Candace
  • Finn McMissle
  • Heinz Doofenshmirtz
2 Likes

Nothing much to say. I love it :+1:

1 Like

Give you a blanket*

This concept is awesome!

1 Like

awesome. the Manticore is like one of my favorite Pixar characters

1 Like

@Hallows-EVE who is this? You mean Candace?

Yes, Yes I do.

From phineas and ferb

:eyes: Looking Forward to it!

1 Like

Um… who’s bc?

That’s something that you can find out on your own.

And when you do figure it out, don’t reveal your answer.

Umm… okay then

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney