The Witch From The West (Hollywood Contest)

Wicked Witch Of The West

Quote: “I’ll get you my pretty and your little dog too!”

Description: the wicked witch of the west comes to take revenge on the enemies for someone that attacks the one she loves and need to succeed to get her ruby slippers back.

Role: Control

Position: Last

Stars: :star: :star:

Trial Team: Red

Animation:

Basic Attack: hits enemies with her broom

Entrance: comes out of the ground with red smokes (until G0+)

Victory: cackles

Defeat: begins melting

Skills

White: Fly! Fly!
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
the wicked witch begins calling out her monkeys as plenty of monkeys will fly across the battlefield and hit the enemies which deals Y damage

Green: Broom Ride:
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
At the start of each wave the wicked witch rides on her broom which dashes through the battlefield and runs over the enemies dealing Y damage.

Blue: The Crystal Ball
the wicked witch uses her crystal ball and tells which enemies will be KO’d first then after that she shields her allies who were about to attack. (this is quite similar to the evil queen)

Purple: My Pretties
the wicked witch’s basic attack will now deal Y damage to the enemies whenever an enemy hits the allies it becomes decreasing the enemies lowering basic attack.

Red: Witches Of Oz
the wicked witch grants all allies X armor whenever they are granted a shield
This effect is reduced against allies above level X

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Z Skill Power
+Z Armor
+X Skill Power
+X Basic Damage with Fly! Fly

+X Damage dealt in

Friendship

Wicked Witch Of The West/Yzma
Revengeful Quest
Disk: Potions Of Shapeshifting
“Crystal Ball” Steals Energy
Story: Wicked Witch And yzma comes taken revenge again of the heroes who succeeded the day.
Allies: Honey Lemon, Maleficent, Wall-E

Wicked Witch Of The West/Ian Lightfoot
The Ruby Gem
Disk: Bright Rubiest Gem
“XP Shields Armor”
Story: Wicked Witch wants Ian to find the ruby gem besides the slippers to redo the spell again
Allies Timon & Pumbaa, Kermit, Violet

2 Likes

The Wicked Witch, don don done! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Also tomorrow is my Birthday :tada::balloon::tada: and I will make another character concept special so stay tune pls give me feedback

Not to burst your bubble, but wicked witch is not a Disney property, however, it was in great movie ride… I don’t think the game ventures out of the Disney-Pixar realm… :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

but this is an “unlikely concept” you can make a concept anything you like that isn’t disney but welcome in this forum

Good point, hope I did not make you sad. May I suggest making Rueben from lilo and stitch stitch, the series? The friends would be with angel, and maybe buzz light year.

1 Like

That’s okay I wasn’t that sad just answering

How do I change my profile pic?
Unless you cannot

1 Like

Tap on your account and Go to preferences then click or press the icon and change whatever you like

Where is the account button? I see my current profile pic, when I click it, it just shows different messages.

1 Like

Got it!
Thanks!

1 Like

Wecome to froms

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney