The wonderful world of Mickey Mouse review

So today is Mickey’s 92nd birthday and Disney plus dropped sequel series to the 2013 short series titled Mickey Mouse. The show went through five seasons but ended last year after Russi Taylor’s passing. The show had many cameos, great dialogue, and classic cartoon humor mixed with current day humor (though not as strange). The sequel show is titled The Wonder World of Mickey Mouse, two episodes dropped today (cheese wranglers and house of tomorrow) and I will be reviewing both. I will review them by plot, cameos/Easter eggs, and the review. And now here they are, welcome to the wonder world of Mickey Mouse

Cheese wranglers

Minnie (who is now voiced by Kaitlyn Robrock) needs a wrangler to get her herd somewhere (I don’t know I don’t watch westerns so idk what there doing) and Minnie gets Mickey Mouse, A wrangler. Minnie has Mickey take Donald and goofy, her ranch hands, with him. Mickey agrees and call out the herd, only instead of horses and cows, it’s cheese. Mickey blows a kiss to Minnie and the trio leave. Then a really catchy songs happens called the wranglers code (the song also features a cameo). As the song ends we see a wanted poster fly past a hulking black figure with a peg leg. The poster hits the figures face and the poster is none other than Pete, who then takes the poster off his face.

He tells his gang of weasels to get their cheese graders ready and they maniacally laugh. Later, it’s night fall And the trio are watching the herd while resting, they ask Mickey about the wranglers code, meaning he can not loose the herd, but then they hear Parmesan (which is apparently a cow) which was a noise Pete made, after he stole all of the cheese the trio come back and find their wagon on fire and the herd gone.

They find Pete lair, where he is preparing to cook the cheese into a quesadilla. The trio disguise themselves as cheese and try to save the other cheese, they do but Pete tries to eat them. Pete find out they are the three and breaks Mickey’s guitar not allowing him to get the herd moving, he plays his tail and they ride out and defeat Pete and the weasels. They make it back to Minnie’s ranch and Mickey rides off into not the sunset.

Cameos

During the wranglers code song Humphrey the bear comes behind the three and hugs them.
The weasels were a big cameo and the secondary antagonists.
When the three come back to minnie in a shot of big thunder valley (also a Easter egg) I thought I Saw a riverboat, it looked like Mark Twain riverboat or steamboat willie.
Goofy was wearing his outfit from bronco busted and I think Mickey was to

Review 

Overall I don’t care for the western episodes of Mickey Mouse (which I can only recall one being bronco busted) but this one was actually pretty good. I would give this a 4 star because if you don’t watch westerns and you just saw them moving the cheese you would be confused. Vote in the poll what you would give it

• :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:
  • :star2::star2::star2::star2:
  • :star2::star2::star2:
  • :star2::star2:
  • :star2:

0 voters

Also watch before voting

The house of tomorrow 

Mickey, Donald, and goofy are at the hall of science (again) with Ludwig von drake. He introduces them to the house of tomorrow which opens tomorrow, Donald and goofy walk off to lunch while the door to the house opens, Mickey’s get Donald and goofy and takes them in the house. They enter and the ai of the house takes Mickey to freshen up and Donald to relax.

When Mickey is finished in the bathroom he goes to have breakfast, though Donald and goofy were going to lunch earlier in the episode. Goofy can’t decide on his need for the house so he chooses them all and overloads the system, Mickey tells him to stop and the system is normal again. Donald is getting a massage making him zig zagged.

Mickey finish his brunch and enters the living room and breaks out into song, he then picks up a book, the ai moves up to Mickey and spoils the book by saying His mother dies, explaining there is no need to read in the future. Goofy is stressed out over what to pick for his need. Mickey is baking cookies for Minnie but the house says it made them already and throws out Mickey’s cookies and then has Mickey write a poem for her. Donald is getting angry at the massage and his having his rage fit.

Mickey runs into another room of the house and finds a picture of minnie surrounded by candles, the room lights up to reveal grotesque pictures of Minnie, mickey runs scared with Donald while the house sings a haunting version of the song Mickey was singing. Mickey tells goofy to tell the house ALL his needs, which overloads the system and the house literally boots them out. They leave and Ludwig says the house will be fixed tomorrow.

Cameos

The house and episode name is based off of the house of the future, a former attraction in Disneyland.
The song Mickey and the house sings is there’s a great big beautiful tomorrow from the carousel of progress at walt Disney world.
When Mickey is baking cookies a instrumental version of a flower for Minnie from the episode a flower for Minnie is played.
At the end of the painting room there is a photo of Minnie that is an old plush that is famously creepy.
The book Mickey was reading was Bambi

Review 

I give this a five out of five, all the episodes at the hall of science are great and this is to, the amount of references To the parks and the creepy Minnie obsessed house just makes it better.

Hard to swallow

Mickey starts the day trying to remember why the day 13 had significance. He then remembers, Pluto needs to take his flea pill. Mickey calls for the mutt and pluto rushes down the stairs, and Mickey feeds him the pill. But pluto spits it out and refuses to take it. Meanwhile a flea gets ready to devour pluto. A montage of Mickey trying to get pluto to take the pill, including karaoke, pancakes, and other bizarre situations.

We cut to Minnie and fifi, while there is a knock at their door, Minnie says that it is Mickey’s knock and opens the door, a struggling Mickey, pluto, and random items come with them. Minnie tells Mickey fifi takes her treats (pills) so well, she gives fifi a treat and pluto whispers in her ear it is a pill. Then the classic rage filled fifi attacks Minnie.

Mickey and pluto return home while a flea jumps on Mickey’s head and calls goofy’s fleas that there is a new meal for them. Mickey tells pluto there is an army of fleas and pluto is reluctant to believe it. He walks outside and the fleas try to cook him while Mickey and fleas fight over pluto. Mickey wins, gives pluto his pill, and the fleas explode.

Mickey gives pluto pancakes and the short comes to a close.

Cameos

The music that plays when pluto enters is the same music from the classic pluto shorts
Steamboat willie, Minnie from the short springitime, and Mickey’s aunt and uncle from Duck the halls appear in photos (those were the only ones I could find)

Review

Personally I don’t care for the episode. When Mickey and pluto exchange air kisses and then pluto gives Mickey a big kiss on the lips, it weirded me out a bit. The episode was watchable but wasn’t that enjoyable for me, I liked it it just wasn’t the greatest, I give it a three star.

Future cameos
  • Ursula, Chip, the beagle boys, the beast, and yen sid will be in a episode called keep on rollin’
  • flounder will be in supermarket scramble
  • mortimer Mouse, lady cluck, the rhino guards, the goons, and madam mim will be in a Knight based episode that is currently untitled
  • The deer from Snow White will be in a untitled episode
  • Horace, clarabelle, dumbo, Timothy, And skeletons will be in an episode

Here is where I got the information

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Mickey Mouse! :tada::birthday:

1 Like

Updated the page

Happy birthday Mickey Mouse!

1 Like

I thought the 2 new episodes were great!

I’m pretty sure that song is from the Carrousel of Progress.

1 Like

Lol I forgot what it was called for a second

Will update page today

Other short will come tomorrow

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney