The world’s greatest criminal mind (likely concept)

Ratigan hero concept
the world’s greatest criminal mind, professor ratigan, is ready for another scheme, take over the city, but first he must eliminate the creeps
Quote: “Ooooh, I love it when I’m nasty.”

:star::star:
Role: damage
Position: frontline

Basic attack: punch which deals x
Entrance: ratigan walks in his cane and takes of his hat, he then throws his cane away.
Victory: he rips off his outfit and his king outfit is under it.
After purple skill: he jumps up and laughs
Defeat: he gets on his knees and screams

Skills

White skill: my baby
:sparkles:fantastic
Ratigan rings his bell and Felicia’s giant paw grabs and enemy and chews on it, she spits it back out and it is covered with saliva which slows them down by 3x, they are also dealt x damage and knocked back

Green skill: I am not a rat
:shield:true
Ratigan will move quicker and deal more damage when this is activated, once he kills an enemy he gains a shield, when the shield is gone the skill will stop

Blue skill: Puff of smoke
:fist:normal
Ratigan takes a puff of smoke (though it won’t touch his mouth, like Davy Jones) the smoke slowly kills the enemy and blinds them

Purple skill: true evil nature
Ratigan revives and turns into the hulking monster like he did in the end of the movie, he will move faster by 2x and deal more damage.

Red skill: The world’s greatest criminal mind
Ratigan will gain a health and damage buff for 13 seconds when his purple skill is activated
+x damage to my baby
+x health
+x speed

Friendships 

Ratigan/king Louie
ratigan needs a ruler’s help to rule the city, he then develops a plot against louie’s will and Louie will be taking the fall for ratigan, in the end judy And darkwing takes ratigan to jail
Disk name: king training
Ratigan will now deal 5x more damage on his basic attack
Allies: judy hopps, darkwing Duck, tron

Ratigan/megavolt
ratigan again attempts to rule the city with the help of a real criminal, megavolt, they steal all the jewels from miss piggy, the queen of hearts, all the princesses and sparkly things from oogie’s lair, but as usual ratigan is nearly arrested but escapes to concoct more ‘brilliant’ schemes, but megavolt is left to rot in jail
Disk name: a brilliant plan
*ratigan will deal more damage each time he is attacked
Allies: baloo, jumba, Mickey Mouse

2 Likes

Please post all suggestions, enjoy

Love your concepts, but I want more detail! More detail = more awesomeness and understanding of the concept! Overall I give it an 9/10!

Slowed down by how much?

Quicker by how much?

How long?

The slow kill would likely be true damage, otherwise it is too OP. How long does the blind last?

Again, by how much?

When does this happen?

Judy and Darkwing should be allies then. This is a really complicated description. Try to keep it simple as much as you can.

This description is a little complicated, like the previous one. But I will say it is fun to know more about what the campaign would be like.

What does this disk buff?

2 Likes

There, I fixed it

BTW, Ratigan is referred to as “ The Rat” in the end when he becomes the monster. Good concept.

You mean like the rat in lady and the tramp?

Yes, they call him “ The Rat”

He is a Disney character and you kept making useless posts

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney