There is now no excuse!

With Darkwing Duck coming to DHBM, ANY character from Disney Television Animation can be added to the game. Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable and Rufus, Shego, Warmonga, TJ, Spinelli, Jake Long, Cornelius Fillmore, Ingrid Third, Star Butterfly, Phineas, Ferb, Agent P, Milo Murphy, Randy Cunningham, Princess Elena, Vampirina, Doc McStuffins, Mira Nova, XR, Booster, Goliath and Elisa Maza are ALL must-haves in my book.

1 Like

True that…another path I wish this game did not take.

Mulan, Rapunzel, rest of Mickeys friends? All far more obvious choices still missing.

1 Like

I’m sure they’ll be added to the game, sooner or later. PerBlue can’t just keep adding movie characters. They’ve already used up half the Pixar film library and about a third of the Disney animated features, and there aren’t that many viable live-action movie characters they can use left. The game needs to expand and add new possiblities. It was either this, or add Marvel, Star Wars, The Muppets and Fox.

1 Like

They have PLENTY they can still add…lol. and it’s very unlike starwars and marvel would ever be added. Particularly marvel since it has it’s own game

2 Likes

Star Wars has it’s own game too, by EA.

2 Likes

Absolutely! Yes, please!

Umm most people dont even know half of those characters you mentioned. Lol

2 Likes

Not my fault they’re uncultured swine. Lol

2 Likes

Should just stick to popular Disney characters, why did we get Gaston from beauty and the beast over the Beast him self ?

1 Like

No i don’t want disney junior characters. They suck. Where can you find a 3 year old playing this game? No where!

3 Likes

I think most people know the first half of charcraers considering Kim Possible and American Dragon Jack Long were like early 2000s shows and Phineas and Ferb was really popular.

I agree. I don’t want Disney Junior characters. Most people don’t know them but might know the other characters. The only Disney Junior character I can kind of see is Elena and even she’s a stretch. Also I’m still mad Disney renamed Playhouse Disney to Disney Junior.

1 Like

Elena, sure she might be a successful show BUT she is part of Sofia the first. Sure I would LOVE to see a Latin person on the game (other than Miguel) but I think Elena is a bit. too. Child friendly. Disney Channel/XD shows have a chance to be in the game. Like Kim Possible, Gravity Falls, DuckTales (Reboot), Kick Buttowski, American Dragon, Phineas and Ferb, Milo Murphy’s Law, Star vs. the Forces of Evil, etc. Mech X4 obviously won’t make it. Seriously? 12-year-olds making skyscraper-tall robots to fight monsters? Good job Disney. Worst show ever (this is my opinion. FYI I don’t know much about this show)

Variety within the idiom is the goal.

Some TV, some movie, some new, some old, some masculine, some feminine, some neutral? That has broader appeal than continuing to hit on classic animation.

1 Like

No I want Kim Possible and American Dragon and all those. I grew up with those. I just don’t really want Disney Junior characters.

1 Like

Well Kim Possible is confirmed to be coming soon to the game, but they don’t know when to release her. And Huey, Dewey, and Louie are coming to the game. And Scrooge will first come to the game as a dialog character, and maybe later as a playable hero

1 Like

yeah i agree i can see charlie and lola or little ensteins added other than that no .

only disney jr characters i want is charlie and lola or litle ensteins added.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney