There seems to be a bug with elite campaigns since yesterdays update

I am raiding elite mode and acts like it goes through, but a second later it keeps resetting on its own like nothing happened @Polaris and thus can’t collect daily elite mission as such.

5 Likes

Yep same. on server 1

3 Likes

I identified the bug very precisely @Polaris.

If you try to raid Elite stages from Heroes tab (aka you tap on a hero portrait, tap + near Hero Chip amount and you raid unlocked stages, it will process and then loopback to a state before the raid happened.

However if you go to Campaign - Elite and select a stage no loopback will happen and you can complete the quest.

It is awful if you are used to tapping the hero portrait and raid for hero chips as it will do nothing.

4 Likes

I’ve asked the team to take a look at what’s happening!

5 Likes

Thanks for looking into and replying

Raid all through the campaign and then trying to collect the shere Khan task doesn’t work either

I just tried going to some Elite campaign nodes and doing Raid 5 on each one, and it worked fine for me, allowing me to collect the daily quest and the prize wall quest. Only the Raid All button on the hero screen is broken for me, as far as I can tell.

Of course the raid all option starts failing now right when it finally occurred to me that it was there. Before I raided for a majorly large group of different hero chips which took around a half hour.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney