They are not PAJAMAS! (Vector unlikely character concept)

This concept is for “Just Keep Swimming” - 2nd Grand Concept Creation Contest 2021 [Unlikely Submissions Post]

Name: Vector
Source: Despicable Me

Quote: “These aren’t pajamas! It’s a warm-up suit.”

Description: Vector commits crime with both direction and magnitude!

Role: Damage

Position: Mid

Stars: :star:

Team: Blue

Basic Attack: Vector shoots a piranha at the creep with his Piranha Gun.

Entrance: Vector walks normally to position. (This may change for Blue Skill)

Victory: Vector pumps his belly.
Defeat: Vector angrily scrapes off dust from his arms and awkwardly stares at the enemies.

White Skill: Shark From Below
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
A pothole will appear below the enemy with the most HP and a shark comes out of the pothole to swallow the creep. This deals X damage and the creep will walk back into battle after 4 seconds. (Similar to Kronk’s blue skill)

Green Skill: Direction and Magnitude
:facepunch: Normal Damage
During each wave, Vector glides across the battlefield, dealing knockback and X damage to enemies he passes by.

Blue Skill: Squid Launcher
:facepunch: Normal Damage
Vector gets out his Squid Launcher to shoot a squid to the farthest enemy, dealing X damage and stunning that enemy for 11 seconds.

Purple Skill: Oh Yeah!
The enemy that was used in “Shark From Below” will also lose X Max HP and gains 5 stacks of “Fatigue.”

This skill has a chance to fail of an enemy is above level Z.

Red Skill: Unpredictable
Vector now dodges every 3rd projectile that has targeted him, granting himself X basic damage for the rest of the wave. Vector also heals himself X HP and steals a random buff from the enemy he targeted in “Shark From Below.”

Stealing a buff has a chance to fail if an enemy is above level Z.

Additional Boosts:

• +X Basic Damage
  • +X Skill Power
  • +X damage in “Shark From Below”

Friendships:

Vector/Ian Lightfoot
Shrunken Toilet
Allies: Shan Yu, Maui, Huey, Dewey, & Louie
“Squid Launcher” Damages Over Time

• +X Basic Damage
  • +X damage in “Squid Launcher”
  • “Squid Launcher” also deals X damage over time for 3 seconds (+1.5 sec per star)

Vector/Syndrome
Villain Competition
Allies: Jafar, Megavolt, Ducky & Bunny
Starts With Speed Boost

• +X Skill Power
  • +X Max HP
  • During each wave, after Vector performs “Direction and Magnitude,” he increases his attack speed and basic damage by 20% (+5% per star) for 5 seconds (+1 per star)

I hope you liked it!

25 Likes

564ok8

8 Likes

Should be the final Smash Ultimate DLC. :+1:

Anyways, hilarious concept. Had me bawling cause of how hilarious it is. Especially the Direction and Magnitude skill.

Btw, going forward, I would recommend using *** to separate the skills and make your concepts easier to read. Really good though and funny.

2 Likes

That is actually scientifically accurate when it comes to actual vectors.

1 Like

Ik but look at his pose in the icon, lol, he really is so hilarious, it’s insane.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney