• Rose
• Negaduck
• Abu
• Dante
• Pegasus

I hate this

Yellow vs Red, Red wins ! Stupid right? :poop::moyai:

Please NERF THEM!!!

They are OP, though if you had used counters to some of their heroes, Yellows would easily defeat them. You have no counters at all to their lineup, so this result isn’t that surprising

5 Likes

Then, what heroes can counter them?
Also how can they kill my heroes fast? Doesn’t make any sense :roll_eyes:

THEY NEED TO GET NERF NOW!!! :rage:

1 Like

You don’t understand, their only counters are themselves. (sarcasm) They need a nerf, whether or not they have a counter

1 Like

Disagree.

No toons need a nerf…. Older toons just need to be refreshed more frequently including changes to counter them more frequently. I would almost say be nice if @TheGrillFather and perblue when they come back from break can put out a what they expected when making toons counter guide list for players (especially new and struggling ones) to know what to work on to avoid such struggles to progress.

I know some may say progress isn’t what makes a game fun, to which I say it does bc if u can’t fight something people tend to give up and delete said mobile games out of frustration.

Why keep saying over the years balancing of the game via non-buy offers like new guild perks to offset costs are more crucial to the game than new badges, new color ranks, etc.

I hope to see 2024 with beneficial changes like the stamania given with gem buys currently, though thought it was suppose to increase as the gems used increased as well or did that get removed after a few updates later when it was doing as such?

2 Likes

You say no need to NERF because u don’t know they’re to powerful, or because you love them, or because you already upgrade them. :roll_eyes::unamused:

Most people upgrade them to Red, Yellow & Emerald which means they’re to OP, need NERF! :crazy_face:

Actually I find them annoying at times and don’t have them upgraded fully so don’t assume anything……

But I find nerfing toons after start working on them more annoying than fighting them as is.

Furthermore , if perblue says they want to make every toon worthy as the new mantra than nerfing is not the answer, but upgrading older toons to be equally effective is.

2 Likes

Rank means nothing… A white toon can have 100M+ power, it’s all in the skills

4 Likes

Or the disks

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney