They have returned after so much they returned animaniacs

The warner brothers and sister
Stars::star2::star2:

Description: The warner brothers and their sister Dot are a rear-line hurt trio

Entrance to Combat: The entrance to Warner Studios appears in the back and brothers Yakko, Wakko and Dot run from the guard and take their position on the battlefield.

Defeat: a long net appears and catches them pulling them off the battlefield

Victoria: they begin to sing and give a moral

White Skill: Ralph the Guard

Passive: the warner brothers and hernana warner attack in different ways, while yakko throws an anvil, while dot looks in a mirror gaining x of rality and x of tenacity and wakko eats eating recovering x of HP
Active: The warner brothers and sister start running from the security guard on the battlefield dealing x damage to all enemies

Green Skill: HOW DID YOU TELL ME !?

Dot gets angry and throws himself with a large hammer, damaging the farthest enemy for x damage and stunning them for x seconds. stun can fail against enemies of x level higher

Blue Skill: My Sandwich

After 8 basic attacks wakko eats a rotten sandwich after eating it burps a cloud of gaz that advances between the enemies causing damage x seconds and if the cloud of gaz damages an enemy that is stunned it lasts x seconds longer

Purple Skill: Escape

When the warner brothers and sister are defeated after a few seconds they fall between the enemies dealing x damage and bouncing to their position and recover x HP

Red Skill - Coming Soon

Friendship Sully and boo and yakko, wakko and dot

Hugo, paco and luis and yakko, wakko and dot

1 Like

Zany to the Max

Hey…>:(

1 Like

He doesn´t copy you, I think is just a common defeat that appears in the show (I haven´t seen it)

2 Likes

At first I thought to put that a drone with a net catches them and takes them flying

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney