They’re not mermaids

Bio: The dazzlings were once sirens in Equestria who somehow banished into another world.

Position: Front

Star: 2

Team: Red

Role: Control

Quote: This is it, girls. The moment we’ve been waiting for.

Basic attack: Adagio throws a microphone at the enemies.

White skill, Siren call: The Dazzling transform into a siren, and send out a sonic blasts to the enemies, dealing X damage.

Green skill, Find the magic: The Dazzling sings a song, sending in green cloud, blinding 1 enemy and charm 2 enemies.

Blind and Charm has a chance to fail above level X.

Blue skill, Under our spell: The Dazzling drains enemies energy by singing, and sending it to their gems

Purple skill, Red herring: When reach to 25 hp, The Dazzling cover themselves with green cloud, regain it back to their full health.

During this time, they become invisible for 7 seconds.

Red skill, Siren Voice: In each wave, The Dazzling disable increased attack to the enemies.

Entrance: Walks in normally with a microphone on their hands.

Victory: Drop the microphones to the ground.

Defeat: Gems broken. Try to sing, but instead glare angrily at the enemies.

Friendship

The Dazzling and Ursula

Song free

Basic attack stuns enemies

Allies: Gonzo, Joy, Scar

The Dazzling and Animal

Drumstatics

Tank gains increased attack

Allies: Randall, Jasmine, Hades

Trivia

*Flashbacks and the final battle reveal that their original siren forms in Equestria were those of Hippocampi.

• According to Twilight Sparkle’s book, the Sirens were incredibly beautiful. However, the illustrations and the shape of their astral projections seem to contradict this, being monstrous fish-pony hybrids. It is possible that the notoriously vain Sirens simply used their hypnotic voices to make ponies (including the author of the book) perceive them as beautiful.

*The Dazzlings are the only villains in the Equestria Girls series whose transformations do not come with actual tails, only hair extensions like the Rainbooms’ (as opposed to Demon Sunset and Midnight Sparkle, who both gained tails). Their siren forms do not count as transformations because they are astral projections.

What’s wrong ?

Dude, please stop and don’t spam.

This, is why you were flagged. No need to hate on other people. Annd if this is your definition of polite, then I do not wanna see your definition of rude.

5 Likes

Hey, you should care about all that, because it defines who you are. How do you want to be defined?

Nope, I’d much MUCH rather say something that may be very VERY controversial just so I can be factually correct & lose any & all of my friends RATHER THAN be the guy who shuts up & doesn’t say jack about the important stuff.

So no, “doing myself a favor” is not part of my own personal persoanlity. I’m too brave, maybe even too stupid but that is very highly debatable & would take weeks to reach a solid conclusion.

2 Likes

Hmm, I can respect that, you wanna be the kind of person who is honest, no matter who it hurts? I get that, world needs more people like that. But is this really important?

2 Likes

Wow… Somebody actually finally realises the type of person I am here. That is a first but NOT to say that is my first “good moment” with y’all.

1 Like

Hey, I am sorry your experience on the forums thus far has not been a good one, but maybe we can work something out to make your experience better.

The problem is not so much what you are saying, as it is how you say it. I get that you want to be blunt, but alot of people cannot handle bluntness very well.

It is alright you wanna critic, I would never wanna stop you, but it does matter how you say your critics. Words hurt people, but I bet you know that as well.

1 Like

I have good experiences, I was referring to experience in which involve the moments in which people react to me. Seeing somebody get annoyed by me ironically pleases me.

1 Like

Well good, glad you have good experience,

Are you willing to help give others a good experience as well?

I am not asking you to hold back your critics and opinions, but I am asking you to speak your mind respectfully, I think you will find it opens a lot more doors if you do it that way.

1 Like

I have always been willing… People just assume I’m trying to tell them their opinion doesn’t matter & that they should shut up when that is far from the case.

The best examples are when I accurately break done characters I have extreme hatred for & give them good skillsets.

I see, but those ideas are you own ideas for their skillsets, so maybe, you should start making your own concepts for those characters, that way, you can show your thoughts on the concept.

See, making a concept is an art, and art may have many different interpretations. Your idea and interpretation is different from other peoples ideas.

You really cannot change others people views, (people are stubborn that way) but you can show them your own.

1 Like

I tried & I just get backlash.

Well, If at first you don’t succeed, try try again.

As long as you are giving it your best, it cannot be to bad. Just, make sure you stay open to feedback, like you want these guys too be.

That is just a saying the Capitalists made up so you would feel like anybody & everybody can make a difference. Which would then go on to encourage you & think your life means anything to them.

Maybe you have not heard of the definition of insanity. Have you not?

so what, you do not think you can make a difference in these forums? Really?

Because, I know I can make a difference in these forums, I have made some difference,

You are making a difference, right now, you affect the way people on the forums feel about you.

Question is, what kind of difference you wanna make.

3 Likes

When you try the same thing over and over, always expecting a different result - Albert Einstein

According to this definition, the insane person here is… Tr3Frend

Looks at flagged posts

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney