"Thief's Justice" Ashe/Robin Hood Friendship Campaign

Hey, everyone! I’m back with another Friendship Campaign! I really enjoyed writing this one as it involves one of my favorite characters from Fire Emblem: Three Houses (What a surprise, right? :woozy_face:) and the potential dynamic between him and Robin Hood was fun to make a story out of!

Ashe/Robin Hood
Campaign: “Thief’s Justice”

Ashe and Robin Hood are now friends!

Robin Hood: Pardon me, young lad, but I couldn’t help but notice your skill with a bow.

Ashe: Oh, thank you.

Ashe: I still have a lot to learn, but I hope to one day use put these skills with a bow to good use as a knight.

Ashe: I’m Ashe, by the way.

Robin Hood: Nice to meet you, Ashe. The name’s Robin Hood.

Friendship Campaign: “Thief’s Justice” started!

Ashe: I’m glad I was able to put my cooking skills to good use at Chez Remy. They really looked like they needed help with that dinner crowd.

Ashe: Though I certainly wasn’t expecting to be paid so well for it! What do I even do with this much money?

Ashe: I know! I’ll go buy some souvenirs for my siblings, so I can tell them stories of my time here in the City.

Episode 1: “A Chance Encounter”

1-1: Ashe makes his way to the Covered Market to see what he can buy for his siblings.
1-2: Along the way, he encounters a group of Ninjas.
1-3: Although Ashe does his best, there are too many creeps for him to take on on his own.
1-4: Suddenly, a barrage of arrows flies through the air and takes out the remaining creeps.
1-5: When the dust settles, Ashe sees Robin Hood putting an arrow in his quiver.

Ashe: Wow! Thanks, Robin Hood. I would’ve surely been done for if it wasn’t for you.

Robin Hood: No problem, young lad. Happy to help.

Robin Hood: I must be off now. Good-bye.

Ashe: Oh, uh, sure! I’ll see you around!

Ashe: Now to the Market. Wait… where did my money go?

Episode 2: “Follow the Money”

2-1: Ashe looks around, but can’t find his bag of gold anywhere.
2-2: The only other person who could’ve known what happened to it is Robin Hood.
2-3: Ashe decides to go search for him.
2-4: He finds Robin Hood surrounded another group of Ninjas.
2-5: Ashe fires a couple of arrows at them and they derezz.

Robin Hood: Ah, thank goodness! You have my gratitude, young Ashe.

Ashe: Of course, Robin Hood.

Robin Hood: Is there something I can do for you?

Ashe: I had a small bag of gold with me when you saved me from those creeps.

Ashe: Do you know what might’ve happened to it? I’m afraid someone might’ve stolen it.

Robin Hood: “Steal.” Tsk, tsk, tsk. What an awful word. I simply borrow from those who can afford it and give to those in need.

Ashe: Wait… what did you just say?

Episode 3: “Robin Hoodwinked”

3-1: Ashe turns around to find that Robin Hood has disappeared again.
3-2: He hurries around the City, looking for any sign of Robin Hood anywhere.
3-3: Ashe runs into a couple of mages that he takes out quickly with some well-aimed arrows.
3-4: Once he clears them out, he notices a shadow heading down an alleyway.
3-5: He immediately recognizes the shadow to be that of Robin Hood and gives chase.

Ashe: Hey, come back here! I need my money back!

Robin Hood: You’ll have to try and catch me first!

Episode 4: “A Bone to (Lock)pick”

4-1: Not one to give up, Ashe chases after Robin Hood.
4-2: He follows him all the way to an empty warehouse by the Port.
4-3: Robin Hood enters the building and the door locks behind him.
4-4: Although he wishes he didn’t have to, Ashe decides to pick the lock to get in.
4-5: He succeeds and finds Robin Hood inside.

Ashe: Alright, Robin Hood. This ends here.

Robin Hood: What in the-? How did you manage to get through the locked door?!

Ashe: N-never mind that now! Please just give me back my money!

Episode 5: “Following the Fox”

5-1: Robin Hood still refuses to give back the money, but Ashe refuses to let him escape with it again.
5-2: Before either of them can say anything more, a couple of robots barge into the warehouse.
5-3: Ashe and Robin Hood work together to clear them out.
5-4: Once the creeps derezz, Robin Hood asks Ashe to come with him.
5-5: Although he is hesitant at first, Ashe decides to follow him.

Ashe: Where exactly are you taking me?

Robin Hood: I want to show you something that will help explain this whole mess.

Ashe: Okay, then…

Episode 6: “Truth Revealed”

6-1: Robin Hood leads Ashe all the way to the Park.
6-2: When they get there, Ashe sees a bunch of people who all seem to be waiting for Robin Hood.
6-3: As it turns out, these people have been going hungry for a while.
6-4: Robin Hood was stealing money so to give to them so they could afford some food.
6-5: Ashe is taken aback by Robin Hood’s charitable scheme.

Ashe: So this is what you planned on doing with the gold?

Robin Hood: Quite right, young lad. These people needed food, so I offered to help them.

Robin Hood: It isn’t right for some to go hungry like this while others have so much.

Robin Hood: Surely someone like yourself who aspires to be a knight of justice can understand that.

Ashe: Yes… I can, actually. More so than you might think…

Robin Hood: Hm? What do you mean?

Episode 7: “Lore Lonato”

7-1: Ashe tells Robin Hood about how he was also a thief once.
7-2: His parents died of illness when he and his younger siblings were still really young.
7-3: Although Ashe did his best to earn money legitimately, he wasn’t able to make enough, so he resorted to thievery.
7-4: One day, he was stealing from a noble’s mansion but was caught in the act after being distracted by a particular book.
7-5: That noble was Lord Lonato, who took Ashe and his siblings under his care rather than turn him in.

Robin Hood: Well, that explains how you managed to get through that locked door earlier.

Ashe: Yeah… that’s not really something I’m proud of, but it came in handy in that instance.

Robin Hood: Lord Lonato sounds like a kindhearted man to take you in and raise you like that.

Ashe: Indeed he was. So in a way, I do sympathize with what you’re doing here.

Ashe: Even so, though, surely there’s a better way to take care of these people than through thievery.

Robin Hood: If there is one, I’m afraid I don’t know of it. Sorry, lad.

Episode 8: “An Honest Living”

8-1: Ashe gets an idea and invites everyone back to Chez Remy.
8-2: With the approval and help of Linguini and Colette, he prepares food for everyone there.
8-3: Ashe then decides to make a deal with Robin Hood.
8-4: Every night, after dinner hours, Ashe will make food for the same people he fed tonight.
8-5: Robin Hood agrees and gives Ashe backs his money.

Robin Hood: You know, Ashe, I don’t know that I’ve ever met anyone as kindhearted as you before.

Robin Hood: I think you’ll make a fine knight one day.

Ashe: Wow. Thank you, Robin Hood. Say, would you mind giving me some archery lessons?

Ashe: I’d love to learn how to wield a bow as masterfully as you do.

Robin Hood: It would be an honor.

Friendship Campaign “Thief’s Justice” Complete!

In case anyone asks, yes, I am aware that this somewhat conflicts with the Robin Hood/Nick Wilde campaign where Nick has Robin Hood do community service instead. I initially tried adjusting this dialogue to acknowledge that, but I had difficulty making it work, so I chose to just ignore it altogether for the sake of the narrative. :sweat_smile:

Regardless, I hope you enjoy!

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney