Thieves should be reworked in Friend Campaigns

Before you think, “This is just another salty player who can’t beat a Single Creep”, read this first…

At the introduction of The Heist, they introduced to us the Thief: a Creep who can stun and deal a ton of Damage plus a higher Tenacity than Mr. Incredible.

It’s really an inconvenience for me because she appears in the Episode 3, Chapter 3 of the EVE-Calhoun Friend Campaign which they have Woody as their Ally.

As mentioned above, she has a higher Tenacity than Mr. Incredible, which means that CCs (Crowd Controls) like Charm, Stun, Silence, Curse, etc. will have no effect to her because it will just go away in less than 1 second.

Luckily, while making this post, I decided to Level Up Calhoun’s Violet Disc and finished it.

Nevertheless, her Tenacity should be reduced, if she appears on a Friend Campaign and all present Heroes are CC Warriors, she’ll be near impossible to beat.

2 Likes

I saw her in woody and jessie’s campaign! But i never had any trouble beating her so i didnt realize it is a problem. Thhanks for pointing this out so i will be ready.

1 Like

One encounter with this is with the Episode 5, Chapter 1 of the Rex-Mike Friend Campaign. Rex is a squishy tank for me, silence won’t work on her, nor stuns.

Well friendship campaigns are all about improving those heroes you will never use again :wink:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney