Thinking about new characters they should put in?

What kind of characters do you guys want them to put in? Leave your answers in the comments and I’ll answers my characters in there as well. Type away!

2 Likes

I think you should add more toy story characters and also some originals like winnie and tigger etc.! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would like them to add Gravity Falls characters because I really enjoyed the show

2 Likes

Maybe Kermit the frog, or Minnie Mouse, or maybe Mulan?

2 Likes

I want Pluto

2 Likes

ladybug and catnoir

1 Like

Wow, you new users certainly like this thread. :sweat_smile:

Anyway, welcome to the forum! We have a lot of fun topics and guides. There was even Q&A with the developers that ended yesterday!

In response to the topic itself, I’d like to see Dr. Facilier and Shan Yu. I’ve seen a lot of interesting skillsets proposed for them. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Kuzco obviously!
Doing the Emperors dance to buff his team or sending bodyguards to attack cause hes too lazy to do it

1 Like

Mulan! Minnie mouse! Pluto! Pete! Mufasa!

The Disney princesses!

And many more

2 Likes

I want Elsa and Frozen characters

1 Like

I would love for Edna Mode to be in the game, but apparently the team does not think she would be compatible with this game… Idk why.

Elsa and Olaf are already in the game, but I hope Anna comes to the game!

1 Like

I would love to see Don Karnage as a new character, I really like him. :blush::hearts:
8EB7

1 Like

I got Olaf, but i dont have Elsa yet :thinking:. I don’t know if it has anything to do with the server.

2 Likes

Tarzan, Clayton, Jane !!!

original

2 Likes

Prince Eric and Ariel.

1 Like

One good reference I’d love to see is Luxo Jr. as a character. Others would be Phineas and Ferb as a Duo Character, Dipper and Mabel as another duo, Bill Cypher, and finally I’d like to see how they would work “Cars” characters in.

I’m thinking about 3 characters they should put in. Pinocchio, Honest John and Giddeon, and the Coachman.

1 Like

I would like some characters from princess and the frog. Such an iconic movie! :heart_eyes:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney