This Concept is Good! But it can be Better! | Maxwell Lord | Unlikely Concept

This concept is dedicated to @Imagineer_V, the biggest Pedro Pascal fan of all time. You have been a great friend for a number of months now and I’ll be sad to see you leave but I understand that it’s the best option for you at the moment.

I’m sure I speak for many when I say that you will be missed.

Maxwell Lord

Maxwell Lord uses the powers of the Dreamstone to grant wishes to his friends and foes but beware, he takes what he wants in return.

“Life is good! But it can be better.”
:star: :star: :star:
Role: Damage
Position: Midline
Trials Team: Red

Basic Attack: Sends a gust of wind at an enemy

Entrance: Walks in wiping his brow with his handkerchief

Victory: Laughs and raises his hands as wind blows around him

Defeat: Holds his bleeding nose with his handkerchief

Skills

White Skill: Dreamstone
:shield: True Damage
Passive: While below 50% of his Max HP, Max Lord uses his connection with the Dreamstone to increase his attack speed by 100%.

Active: Max Lord uses his connection with the Dreamstone to grant a wish to the enemy with the most HP increasing their Skill Power by 3% for 2 seconds. In return Max takes a portion of their HP dealing X damage and healing himself for 100% of the damage dealt. If the enemy was below X HP they are instantly K.O’d and Max Lord gains a shield equal to 100% of the enemy’s Max HP that lasts 13 seconds.

The damage from this skill cannot be dodged.

Green Skill: Wish Granted
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Max Lord grants himself a wish increasing his Skill Power by 60% for 7 seconds and in return reduces his reality by 2% for 3 seconds. Once the wish has been granted Max sends a gust of wind at the enemy team knocking them back and dealing X damage.

Blue Skill: Life is Good! But it can be Better
Whenever an ally falls below 50% of their Max HP Maxwell Lord grants them a wish of a Shield with X HP for 8 seconds. In return Max takes 1.5% of their armour for the rest of the wave.

Max Lord can grant this wish once every 7 seconds.

Purple Skill: Business Tycoon
Whenever Max Lord grants a wish from Dreamstone, Wish Granted or Life is Good! But it can be Better he gains 150 energy.
The amount of energy is reduced when granting a wish to an enemy above level X.

Red Skill: Powerful Wish
Maxwell Lord dodges all disables while there is at least one active shield from Life is Good! But it can be Better and instead heals for X HP.
+X Shield HP from Life is Good! But it can be Better
+X Max HP
+X Skill Power

Friendships

Becoming Evil

Maxwell Lord and Cheetah
Blinded enemies have their reality reduced

Disk Power

• +X Skill Power
  • +X Max HP

Memories

• Blinded Enemies have their reality reduced by 15%
    (+15% per star)

Allies: Felix, Ursula, Mr. Big & Koslov

Make a Wish

Maxwell Lord and Genie
Stronger wishes

Disk Power

• Wish Granted deals X bonus damage

Memories

• Shields from Life is Good! But it can be Better last 0.8 seconds longer
    (+0.8 per star)
  • +5% Conservation
    (+5% per star)

Allies: Syndrome, Rocketeer, Tigger

20 Likes

Ironically, this couldn’t really be better. This is excellent. I especially like the way the Dreamstone is used. Very creative. :grin:

2 Likes

I haven´t seen the movie and I still love the meme and the concept.

2 Likes

You aren’t missing much. Pedro literally carries the movie completely, but idk, you may like it.

Ha, no. Gal and Kristen were incredible and the best thing about WW84.

Even Imagineer said he carried it but okay. Agree to disagree. The movie was good, but it could have been better.

2 Likes

I’m sure that was an unbiased opinion.

This has made my whole day. Thank you. The concept is perfection and I love it and not just because of the character and the actor.

The creativity and the use of the Dreamstone is insane.

Agreed. Them + Pedro were the thing that carried it. Since we only talked about Pedro I did not say anything of the other two. I wonder why we barely ever talk about female actors… All 3 are amazing and talented actors. They worked really well together.

Some of the flaws have to do with bad writing and possibly the director or other things.

14 Likes

My dad described it as an episode of 66 Batman lol. (I know this is off topic a bit :relaxed:)

A lot of bad movies are not because of bad actors, but the bad material they got. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I for one loved the cartoonish aspect of it. As well as Pedro, Gal, and Wiig.

Well yeah, absolutely. I didn’t say Gadot or Wiig weren’t good as their characters, I just said Pascal happened to be particularly strong in this movie. And it did have good elements to it. I would recommend watching Cosmonaut Variety Hour’s review of it. It was very good. :+1:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney