This concept is late! - The White Rabbit Concept (Likely)

The White Rabbit (Alice In Wonderland, 1951)

The White Rabbit is anything but punctual, but this lack of time management may prove useful in this new city.

“My fur and whiskers! I’m late. I’m late. I’m late.”

Stars: :star:

Type: Frontline Control

Trials Team: Blue Team

Entrance: The White Rabbit rushes into the battlefield, stops suddenly, and checks his pocket while panting.

Victory: The White Rabbit hops up and down cheering, pocket watch in hand.

Defeat: The pocket watch explodes into gears, wheels and springs, and The White Rabbit wipes away tears.

Skills

Basic Attack:
Normal Damage :fist:
The White Rabbit’s pocket watch sputters and launches a gear or spring at the nearest enemy.

:white_circle: White Skill: “I’m Late”
The White Rabbit fiddles with his pocket watch, increasing the Attack Speed and Movement Speed of all allies by 100% for 10 seconds.

:green_circle: Green Skill: “Full Of Wheels”
Fantastic Damage :sparkles:
The White Rabbit’s holds his pocket watch out while it sputters and spews out 6 gears, wheels or springs at random, each dealing X damage each and decreasing the selected enemy’s Attack Speed by 50% for 14 seconds per hit. Attack Speed decreases can only stack to 200% with this skill. This skill can be used once every 7 seconds.

:large_blue_circle: Blue Skill: “In A Stew”
The White Rabbit studies his pocket watch, stealing X Skill Power from the enemy with the highest Skill Power and granting it to the ally with the highest Skill Power for 12 seconds. The selected ally’s Movement Speed is increased by 100% for 12 seconds.

:purple_circle: Purple Skill: “Unbirthday Present”
Anytime an ally has their Attack Speed increased by The White Rabbit, they also gain X Damage and become Energized for the duration of the increase. Allies energized with this skill gain +50 energy per basic attack.

:red_circle: Red Skill: “Two Days Slow”
The White Rabbit’s Attack Speed and Movement Speed cannot be decreased.

The first 3 times The White Rabbit and all of his allies are debuffed each wave, that debuff is instead turned into a buff of the same power and length.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• +X Evasion

• +Y Fantastic Crit

• +Z “Full Of Wheels” damage

Friendships

The White Rabbit and Peter Pan: Undeniably Illogically Unreasonable

Turn Attack Speed decreases upside-down

Disk Power

• +X Armor to The White Rabbit and all allies

• +X Reality to The White Rabbit and all allies

• +Y Skill Power to The White Rabbit and all allies

Memories

• Whenever an enemy fails to decrease The White Rabbit’s Movement Speed or Attack Speed, his Attack Speed is increased by 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% for 8 seconds up to a max of 100%/200%/300%/400%/500%

Allies: King Neptune, Alice, The Manticore

The White Rabbit and Audrey Ramirez: Junk Junkie

Hit more enemies with “Full Of Wheels”

Disk Power

• +X Armor to all Blue Team allies

• +X Reality to all Blue Team allies

• +Y Armor to all Control role allies

• +Y Reality to all Control role allies

Memories

• “Full Of Wheels” now spit out an additional 4/5/6/7/8 gears, wheels, or springs

• Any enemy hit with a wheel during “Full Of Wheels” will now be Stunned for 4 seconds, which can stack up to 20 seconds

Allies: EVE, Jim Hawkins, Dr. Drakken

6 Likes

Great Concept :+1:
White rabbit is one of my favourite alice and wonderland characters

2 Likes

Love this concept!! Been waiting for The White Rabbit for years now

3 Likes

Nice Concept!

3 Likes

PerBlue we are waiting on you, anyways 10/10

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney