This Concept Knows Best (Likely Concept)

Name: Mother Gothel

Quote: “Don’t ever ask to leave this tower, again.”

Description: Mother Gothel protects her allies from creeps of the outside world, while dealing damage to those who challenge her.

Stars: :star: :star:

Role: Tank

Position: Front

Team: Yellow

Basic Attack: Gothel pokes an enemy with her dagger.

Victory: Gothel swishes her cape dramatically.

MG Victory

Defeat: Rapidly ages.
MG Defeat

White Skill: Mother knows Best
MG Skill #1

Passive: Mother Gothel gives allies 1 stack of “Protection” per basic attack. Allies with Protection take 10% less damage per stack and allies can have a max of 5 stacks of Protection.

Active: Mother Gothel sings, giving herself and allies X basic damage and 10% attack speed for 12 seconds per stack of “Protection”, up to a max of 50% attack speed.

Green Skill: Brutal Backstab

Mother Gothel stabs the closet enemy in a fury, dealing X damage to them while taking X damage over 9 seconds.

Damage Type: :fist: Normal Damage

Blue Skill: Now I’m the Bad Guy
tenor

When the first ally on Mother Gothel’s team is KO’d, Mother Gothel then gains a shield with X HP, and stuns the enemy who KO’d her ally, while dealing X damage for 15 seconds. This stun can’t be dodged, evaded, or reduced with tenacity.

The stun has a chance to fail if the enemy is above level X.

Damage Type: :sparkles: Fantastic Damage

Purple Skill: Motherly Wisdom

With each stack of “Protection” on Mother Gothel or an ally, she gains X armor and X reality.

Red Skill: Skip the Drama, Stay with Mama

When Mother Gothel’s shields expire near enemies, they will be dealt X damage over 12 seconds.

Damage Type: :fist: Normal Damage

Mother Gothel/Rapunzel

Disk Name: House-Creeping

Disk Symbol: A red frying pan

Campaign Title: A House-swarming Party

Campaign Description: Mother Gothel stages a party in the city in order to bring Rapunzel back to her, but she’s not gonna have any of that.

Allies: Shan Yu, Hamm, The Beast

Convert Hardy into Damage Over Time

• -X Basic Damage to enemies

• Enemies that lose Hardy take X damage over 13 seconds

• Every 3 seconds, Mother Gothel removes up to 1 (+1 stack per star level) stacks of Hardy and converts them into Damage over Time Effects

Mother Gothel/Maleficent

Disk Name: Happily Never After

Disk Symbol: A storybook that reads “Scary Tales”

Campaign Title: Once Upon a Nightmare

Campaign Description: Maleficent and Mother Gothel team up to erase happy endings for the princesses in the city.

Allies: Madam Mim, Evil Queen, Yzma

"Brutal Backstab" Saps Enemies

• -X Reality to enemies while sapped

• -X Armor lost to RED Team Heroes

• When Mother Gothel attacks enemies with “Brutal Backstab”, they are sapped for 3 (+3 seconds per star). Enemies who are sapped will also gain 2 stacks of “Weakness”. Enemies take 10% more damage per stack and can have a max of 5 stacks.

10 Likes

What disk would you work on?

What disk would you choose if you were to work on Gothel?
  • Rapunzel
  • Maleficent

0 voters

I decided to update Mother Gothel’s protection skill while I was working on my next hero concept, and I decided that it would be a good opportunity to update her skillset. Here’s what “Protection” now does:

What did “Protection” used to do?

I didn’t really have a description for it, and this concept was rushed before, but I fixed it up now.

1 Like

Honestly I just love this concept. Gothel is an extremely underrated Disney character and a hero we desperately need in DHBM.

1 Like

I appreciate the comment, but please don’t revive dead topics!

3 Likes

Sorry, it’s just I just saw this concept and needed to praise it

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney