This contest... this contest, just UH (Contest Talk Thread)

Hardly… you can still claim free stamina given 3 times a day. And that´s like over 75% of the overall daily gain or even more.

True but you can’t buy it I just don’t see how people have 170k stamina in their banks since these contests are based on resources people have as perblue has mentioned many times before

1 Like

Quick answer.

1. Buying from “Get More Stamina” for over 50 diamonds is garbage.
  2. Get More Stamina resets exist
  3. If you accumulate a decent amount, you can get that part easily

Good night.

2 Likes

When I saw that this contest was FTN, I lost all of my will to play this game anymore. This contest on top of a double level increase with STILL no decent deals on server 22 and no double ports for months. We’ve said what we want and Perblue just ignores it over and over again and it’s genuinely driving people to leave the game. I’m in a top guild on server 22 (The Inklings) and my guild leader just announced he was leaving today and I’m sure that many will follow over the coming days. We’re all tired of this constant grind and the lack of responsibility from Perblue on why we’re unhappy with them.

6 Likes

Good share. They will definitely fix this. Thanks for the info.

Spending over time. They wait to dump for a contest badge. Takes planning and observation. I personally know people who religiously purchase the 2 stamina resets and do only their dailies to get more stamina reward. Study then save and wait for the right chance. Sometimes it doesn’t work but sometimes it does.

One of the worst parts is that they’re even trying to make people spend tons to get first and max the sign in :unamused:

To prove it would be maxed and some extra

1 Like

On the one hand, I got to a million points (barely) in this past contest almost exclusively through prize wall tokens and heist tokens; I think I spent only about 20k stamina and fought one complete City Watch, so it was certainly possible to reach a million with very minor stamina expenditure.

On the other hand, that’s still a heck of a lot of stamina for this contest. I’m sure someone can calculate how much stamina people can expect to acquire during the contest from regeneration, thrice-daily stamina boosts, and two 50-diamond Get More Stamina bundles daily (if I’m doing the math correctly, on server 2 I can get 51,384 stamina from the boosts and the GMS), and from that figure out how much they’d need to have banked or in their inventory as stamina consumables.

On the third hand, given the prizes for the top progress tier, why bother?

What will you do when you see the FTN contest?
  • Boycott
  • Ignore
  • :speech_balloon: to PB “Please remove it”

0 voters

And they don’t even offer 30 badge booster crates in 1M prize anymore. I think we have to say goodbye to them officially :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

That’s bad. But you know what’s worse? It’s p
Perblue lying that we would get them elsewhere :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: yet we haven’t seen any of them in anywhere and when we ask, they go completely silent :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Less than 6 months (I believe) of generosity, they are back to what they truly are - couldn’t care less whether or not we can keep up

Good job!!! @Loutre

4 Likes

this table shows how horrible the point scoring has become in the past 6 months
(disclaimer: this is on Server 14, but i assume that other servers experienced similar change as well)

in the good ol’ days, they used to give us 38 points per 1 diamond spend and 6 points per 1 stamina spend
this weekend’s contest only gives 28 points per 1 diamond spend and 1 point per 1 stamina spend

also after you spend 11,790 diamonds and 231,090 stamina, you still are 43,000 short of 1M
which means I still need to spend 43,000 stamina or 3,000 diamonds, or a combination of both

3 Likes

Totally agree. 6 days is too much time. But this is a good way for them to get more money out of people. So, personally doubt they’ll change it.

1 Like

Yeah the return on investment is very poor these days for amount of resources needed to hit 1 million but sadly perblue doesn’t care

1 Like

Why 15 badge crates… during FTN contest as well.
And there’s completely no reason last contest had 15 as well, no trial event has started, and I guess it won’t start until around Christmas :unamused:
I doubt trial event will give around 200 badge crates.
But I hope once it will start… it will give Chip & Dale’s chips and their skill chips. Maybe memories as well, and disk power.

As evil it is… it’s not really bad to get some more chips, even if it’s just to push everyone to spend even more. :unamused:

The Real Problem in this contest are the rewards.
Why should anyone spend any money for this horrible rewards?

3 Likes

Rewards are completely fine just because you might not be interested in the hero offered doesn’t make the rewards bad

I agree that a lot of the offered stuff is good.
The complaints are about the badge crates, which are a HUGE help to players who know how to use them. Contests had been giving 45 each for a while, now they’ve reduced the number to 15, apparently to distribute them elsewhere. Now while this announcement hasn’t been a long time ago, and in no case the rudeness I’ve seen from some people is justified, I can see why people would feel this isn’t fair. And having at least some more info about it would be nice

6 Likes

We did do a test where we moved the FTN contest back to 3 days, but it was very poorly received which seemed to show to us that overall 6 day FTN contests were preferred overall.

3 Likes

We did have to move the next Trial Events back for testing and we will be doing holiday gifting events which should see the badge booster crates in there.

5 Likes

Ah I see and thanks for letting us know Loutre :-).

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney