This contest... this contest, just UH (Contest Talk Thread)

Basically, Zeus is the new Swedish Chef.

Except it’s apparently harder for people to get used to.

Not nearly as bad as Chef, he stayed much longer and was in progress rewards

They give much more with rank rewards but you need to be a mega whale to get a top rank in non-guild contests, top 1% is far from enough to have him maxed (and is already hardly possible without spending)

At least you guys use Zeus. I don’t. Imagine the pain seeing useless rewards in ranking for weeks :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

And the progress rewards are not creative. They are repeative for months now :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

@Loutre if anything it should be Kaa not Zeus…

5 Likes

Positives: Not Zeus
Negatives: Everything Else
Old prize wall hero, Badge Bit after FTN, tiny amount of crates (rank 1), tiny amount of everything (progress)

Every single contest announcement those past months made me wanna play the game less.

3 Likes

Lol wasting time you won’t be heard

And yet I bet guilds chasing the top 10 rankings will still buy deals at the same pace as previous contests.

The guilds buy deals REGARDLESS of the severity of contests.

They have a full team now so where’s the variety in contest rewards now their is no excuse tbh I understood keeping things same during the staffing shortage but now with a full staff theirs no excuse

3 Likes

This contest seems harder than it used to be in the past :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: currently only 3 members of my guild reached 1M point (including me) :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Frankly, how on earth do they think we will earn 1.2M disc power in 1 week?:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

We cant even earn that in a year… -_-

that´s why they pushed the Disk Power deal you silly :roll_eyes:
everything is precisely planned

well, we can… in fact it hardly takes over a month

Then that is just pathetic :relieved::relieved::relieved:

2 Likes

I really hope next contest will give Kaa/Bagheera hero/skill chips.
@Loutre

1 Like

Nooo they want more players to leave they won’t /s

Here’s the disgusting data on FTN for S21: In two months, the diamonds needed increased by 108% (doubled). It’s worse for S1/14, because doubling an already high value is much worse.
Not cool especially when the Underminer Prize Wall hero quests aren’t worth doing.

Stamina increased about 80% in the same timespan.

Contests: First, 30 badge booster crates were removed. And now contests are SIGNIFICANTLY harder to complete than before. Going downhill…

Also, holding a Get More Stamina 80% the day before FTN is also a slap in the face. If it was during, it would be nice. Before is a trap.

3 Likes

Between the ever-increasing costs to reach the progress tiers and the mediocre rewards they offer, I’ve given up on FtN myself. Why should I bother with a contest that’s now obviously meant only for P2W players?

5 Likes

I gave up on FtN months ago, it was pointless to even try. Even if I heavy spend I maybe will make one star. This particular contest exists solely for the P2W players as you said at this point, though quite honestly they all are moving that direction.

1 Like

Most contests are dulling. PB customer service is dulling. I don’t understand why they offer us “deals” when PB can’t provide customer service. They’ll eat our money up during a contests but dont want to hear complaints afterwards. Such a dull vibe. Please catch you’re karma PB. Don’t p*ss on your society’s money to then toss them aside. So rude. You want money. Earn it.

3 Likes

@Loutre fairly honestly said, when the dev team can´t even provide hard cap that is high enough to contain all the stamina in FtN contest, it´s certain that it is just a piggy bank. It´s sad, but also the more people realize the better.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney