This Game Needs To Be Balanced

Okay, I’m pretty sure we all know that almost all the characters in the prize wall are broken so that people have a reason to get them early. I totally think that’s a good way to make people want the characters, but I have 1 issue. So a while ago, they started to buff old characters to make them better. It seems like they’ve been buffing characters from certain franchises like The Lion King and Toy Story. I like how they’re doing this so no one gets left out if they’re using older characters. But this is really flawed. They’ve been taking forever to buff characters. It’s not like they are changing the moves, all they’re doing is changing the stats. Also, I don’t know why but randomly Mrs. Incredible got buffed but the other Incredibles characters never got buffed. I hope the developers can go quicker and buff all the characters.

1 Like

forget that they provide good service, PB only wants your money, and he makes it very clear to you BEFORE the anniversary.

True, whenever I completed the battle pass and got the VIP 5 pass for a day, I went from level 91 to level 234. If you pay for stuff, your VIP goes up and then you get more features. Like, why does power promote have to be in VIP 5. Because PerBlue realized that it’s an OP feature so they only way you can get it is to pay.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney