This Game Needs To Improve The Sound!

Okay, I have a lot to say about this topic, but I’ll just narrow it down to 3 issues, the music, the sound effects and the voices. Let’s start with the music. Okay, so we only have 3 songs for the entire game. The menu music, the battle music and the war music. All of these songs are decent on their own. But, because, that’s all you’ll be hearing throughout the game, it can get really annoying when I’m hearing the same songs for the 18,000,000th time. Now, you might say “Just turn the music off, you dummy”, but music is one of my favorite things in any games ever. But, I don’t want to hear a song 18,000,000 times. Let’s move on the sound effects. Okay, the sound effects are decent on their own once again, except for the few that aren’t. Some characters will have a little jingle with their victory pose, mainly The Queen Of Hearts and Minnie Mouse. But, when you equipping badges and promoting them, they do the jingle, that’s fine, but, since you wanna go quick doing this the jingle will get louder and louder and louder until my ears just start full on hurting. Let’s move to the voices. Okay, now I understand the fact that a Disney crossover game with like 200 characters isn’t gonna get all the voice actors back. So, they have to replace them with voices that sound so freaking bad. These sound nothing like the characters from the movie. Sometimes I wonder how PerBlue accepts these voices in the game. So yeah, PerBlue, please fix these issues before I put headphones in yet, don’t connect them to my phone.

2 Likes

I normally don’t play with sound on so I wouldn’t know

Completely understand what you’re saying, the game has been out for over 6 years and the soundtrack has been the same the entire time. As someone who has played almost the entire time I have turned off the music YEARS ago. I think the chance of PB actually changing it is maybe the most unlikely update possible. It’s unfortunate and annoying but playing something else is probably the best idea. If you’re into some Disney inspired video game music I’m sure you know kingdom hearts has a wonderful soundtrack.

In the games settings there is a way to turn down, the music, characters and everything else. I’m sure if you turn it down it should make it much quieter especially on the ears.

Rex’s sounds are horrific

Thanks for the suggestion. I didn’t know you could turn down the voices. I do eventually want to get the Kingdom Hearts collection for the Switch, it’s been one I’ve wanted for a while now, but haven’t bought it yet. I personally think Dr. Doofenshmirtz has the worst voice of all. I am a huge Phineas and Ferb fan so when I heard his high-pitched laugh, I was so mad.

IK right, Like Just Bring In Voices And More Music

It just feels like the sound in this game is so lacking.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney