This getting out of hand

Edit: This wasn’t meant to be offensive I’m sorry if It Offended anyone.

Upstanding forumers are being forced out of topics for 2 major reasons:

1. PB can’t handle the spam properly and can’t elect moderators
  2. Regulars take it upon themselves to STILL BE MODERATORS and take topics for hours and in some cases days at a time.

It’s not my fault this spammer showed up and yet 11 Regulars, yes I checked 11 Regulars decided to take it upon themselves to move the topic. PB doesn’t do do anything about forumers unless they tell you they are a Nazi (That did happened and they got their account deleted).

We used to let it get closed for 4 hours for to much flagging. How is that worse then putting it in the lounge for 8 hours or even 3 days, and not saying anything while in the lounge?

Please don’t see this only as me complaining because I lost my Regular status. I care about everyone on the forum, and it’s not right to selfishly move a thread to the Lounge.

6 Likes

To be fair, it’s the only way to stop spam while Polaris is offline…

8 Likes

Indeed. Otherwise the Spammers would go on till Polaris comes online…

How is it selfish to take precautions against future spam? I understand that you’re frustrated but this is not the fault of Regulars.

7 Likes

Well Moving to Lounge is Perfect to handle spammers, Though Some start replying the Spammers.
Please Just Flag and Ignore

4 Likes

Agreed. Wait to speak on a thread if there is spam. Flag and ignore is the best course of action - always. We know this. I know it is hard, but there are ways to still talk about things you want to talk about.

While I’m sorry if I offended anyone

No one answered this.

Thing is the system would close threads for more than 4 hours…

1 Like

I think putting it in the lounge is safer than being closed by the system. If spammers know when to return to shut down the thread again then it’s just a constant cycle whereas hiding it away for an undisclosed amount of time not only removes that thread from the sight of the spammer but also prevents them from having a time to return

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney