This is Pathetic

This was early when they were giving lower rewards to certain players to test who would spend more money. Once players figured it out the ones who didn’t receive fair rewards we’re comped. If you didn’t get rewarded that means you got full rewards :slight_smile:

Edit: never mind. This was clearly something else. You can’t buy arena tokens so I’m curious how that happened

I didn’t say ALL players got it. I said it was server wide. And SOME players who didn’t abuse got it. I know cause I have a couple guildies who weren’t online that whole morning and still got the warning

I got a message when it all happened that was just a general warning to not abuse glitches. I never used the glitch and it wasn’t actually accusing me of doing so. It was just a reminder of the consequences of abusing glitches.

2 Likes

There was a flash deal once upon a time, for diamonds, that included an amount of arena tokens. On server 6, the value was glitched and gave something like 500,000 tokens instead of what it was supposed to.

As far as I know, those who received the glitched tokens never got this kind of warning or had them taken away.

Actually it was 600000 Arena Tokens and if you mention it you get flagged lol

Its like mentioning the name Voldemort in Harry Potter…:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

You can mention it. Lots of people do. Just don’t use foul language, spew toxicity or nonsense when saying it.

1 Like

Hmmm well sometimes the truth hurts (aka toxicity) :kissing_heart:

They got a warning and it was a lot of servers who got the wrong ad the remaining were taken away

Good observation I had to go a ways back to see what you were speaking on. I hadn’t caught it in my last few reads on this thread. Thanks.

And By the way welcome to the forum.
:angel:

1 Like

@Polaris Fix This Glitch If You Haven’t.

This was a one-off and the thread is now super dead, the point was made, can someone close it please.

2 Likes

Never mind them. They always open up super old topics that’s already finished. They just relied to one of my comments from nine days ago that was buried under 300 other comments.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney