This Needs To End

I haven’t checked the forum rules in awhile, so I’m not sure if it’s forum etiquette to make a post entirely dedicated to silencing a forum user. But here I am.

I’ve officially had enough of it with @King_Louie_IV/@Ducktaleswoohoo19r837382748828.

Exhibit A

They have denied their second account being King Louie. As you can see, their second account is spammed at the end with random numbers and letters, most of which consists of the numbers 7 and 8. This means that they could have created a meaningless 2nd account by tacking on random digits at the end to ensure the name is not already taken. That in itself, I’m pretty sure should be against the rules.

Exhibit B

As I’m sure practically every active forum user, especially those who specialize in the Hero Wish List aisle, know, King Louie is a spam fountain. His speech patterns in the two accounts are absolutely identical, so if anyone objects to the two accounts not being managed by the same person, please elaborate. The first topic I saw him in, it was 95% spammed pictures of Ducktales characters. A different picture was posted every 30 freaking seconds. He has spammed ideas for heroes, gotten his brother or something to help him spam (which I’m pretty sure was ALSO him), created yet ANOTHER account for a single post trying to defend him, and even sworn at me for trying to get him to stop.

@Polaris, or any other forum moderator, please give us this one relief. Silence him permanently, and please do the same to any other players who have the mindset and behaviors displayed above.

For all of you reading, please feel free to comment and discuss this. If I’m flagged, it only gives me another reason to be mad, as I’ll be punished (as a rule-following forum user) rather than a forum account who only wants to spam the forums. Thank you for your time.

8 Likes

What’s trash?

6 Likes

100 percent agreed. People like Louie need to have tape around their mouths permanently.

5 Likes

Ok, I agree they need to be silenced permanent? No. They are people and we need to respect that.yeah they are annoying but still.

3 Likes

Yeah, fair enough.

3 Likes

I respect you saying that, and I don’t want to intentionally cause actual harm to other fellow human beings.

But we’ve given him a ridiculous amount of chances, and he still continues and brushes us off like he owns the forums. That’s not healthy for the community.

4 Likes

And criticism is?

What type of criticism are you referring to?

Mainly pines.

So you’re talking about criticism on hero concepts.

I don’t have a problem with people making concepts that are really rough or not at the general standard set by others. I let myself know that they’re trying to do good, and they have no ill intentions. People like @Filadae_Djaq can be a little more straight to the point (no offense intended at all!) But it’s when they spam bad/unlikely concepts on every topic they can find, plagiarize others work, insult other concepts, sound entitled etc. etc. that it becomes an issue, and I just see silencing as the only real option for Louie, as he seems to believe that making multiple accounts is a good loophole.

4 Likes

Yeah they are very annoying, but I don’t know if we should have perblue silence a player. That should be up to the people and many of us have already blocked them. (I haven’t yet; it’s pretty entertaining seeing all this “drama”)
Although did they have to use the Stitch badge!? I don’t like them using the stitch badge

3 Likes

Spams Forums Until We’ve All Had Just About Enough

Alright, we’re good.

New Account With Stitch Icon

@TherMasterStitch Hold my coconut cake

3 Likes

image https://media.giphy.com/media/VHg5uyX7vg5Yk/giphy.gif
Lol yeah kind of. It’s just frustrating to see an annoying spammer with my avatar.

4 Likes

I feel bad for you @TherMasterStitch. Sharing an avatar with a spammer? That is very sad. I share an avatar with a “regular” person (AKA Winterbotton) and sometimes confuse myself with them.

3 Likes

I feel like @Webarebearsvi also needs to be banned. Mainly for the fact that he has been extremely rude by cussing and being @Ducktaleswoohoo19r837382748828/@King_Louie_IV’s accomplice

2 Likes

I honestly feel like this is one of the nicest things someone has said about me (not kidding or being sarcastic)

1 Like

While I appreciate the frustration of dealing with spammers on the forums, I don’t want threads that call out specific players for their bad behavior. This is a perfect example of why the forum has a flagging system. Players flag the spam - if enough players flag the spam message, it’s hidden - and then I review the flags and the account history, and take action. We do silence forum accounts that break the rules. Similar to in the game, the first silence is short, with a warning, with the duration growing as accounts continue to violate the rules. It is possible to be a repeat offender enough to have a permanent silence on the forums.

11 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney