Thomas the Tank Engine - Unlikely Concept

Hey everyone! I’m back with another likely concept,

Thomas the Tank Engine
Source: Thomas the Tank Engine
Description: This train is ready to roll up and support his allies, and lay his enemies on the tracks.

Quote: “Well, bust my buffers!”

Role: Support

Position: Mid

Stars: :star::star:

Trial Team: Blue

Animations
Entrance: See green skill

Victory: Unleashes smoke from engine and smiles

Defeat: Cry

Basic attack: Throw coal from inside

Skills
White - Yodelayheehoo
Thomas let’s the steam whistle off to make his allies hurry up for departure. Increase allies-speed by 400% for 5 seconds and his own skill power by X

Green - Ride like the wind (Normal Damage)
Thomas runs into the battlefield with extreme high speed and crashes into the opponent. From Shame takes a few steps back

Blue - To Infinity and Beyond (Fantastic Damage)
A tunnel comes out of nowhere to shield Thomas and his allies from attacks. Shield is X and also grants Reflect for 5 seconds. Reflected damage will deal fantastic damage

Purple - So long partner
Each time an ally is defeated, Thomas gains X max hp, X skill power and 50% more speed for the rest of the wave

Red - There’s a snake in my wheels
Each time a speed-buff ends, Thomas finds a snake between his wheels and panics. He throws the snake towards the enemies and they are slowed by 50% for 5 seconds

+X Skill power
+X Energy gain per basic attack

Friendships
Thomas/Hamm
Campaign: “Evil Dr. Porkchop on track” - Dr. Porkchop tries to trick Thomas into riding into a canyon. (Allies: Buzz, Jessie and Woody)

Disk: “Don’t fall” - Gives more energy on basic attack
+X Basic damage
Allies with speed buff receive 200 extra energy each time they perform a basic attack. (+200 per star)

Thomas/Wasabi
Campaign: “Make a scratch’" - Wasabi has made a scratch on Thomas and has no insurance… (Allies: Honey Lemon, Hiro and Baymax)

Disk: “Pay back?” - Stronger shield
+X Shield hp
+X Reflected damage
Shield holds on 2 seconds longer (+2 seconds per star).

I hope you all enjoy! :grin:

17 Likes

Omg I just realized :joy:

@Spark is actually Spark! Ugh this day is going to be terribly confusing.

8 Likes

:musical_note: Never boring even for a minute :musical_note:
:musical_note: It’s “April Fools” and were all living in it :musical_note:

4 Likes

Poor snake

4 Likes

Wow, Myeong finally made a Thomas concept. It’s awesome. Keep them coming. :grin:

Yes! Guess I wasn’t the only person that made a Thomas concept. Good job! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for posting @Spark

I hope @Myeong likes it!

Also acter re-reading I realized I forgot to add that this actions deal X damage. Kinda dumb from me…

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

I love that song. Wait so who’s concept was this actually?

You can blame all on me. I was originally going to be Myeong yesterday. I knew about his fasination with Thomas the Tank Engine, so I planned the concept…

But then some things happened and I send Spark the concept, so he could post it.

3 Likes

:musical_note: Don’t blame it on the sunshine, don’t blame it on the moonlight, don’t blame it on the good times, blame it on Lucas :musical_note:
The song it’s parodying:

3 Likes

So, was the concept made by @Lucas1999 or @Spark?

It was Lucas all along…

1 Like

:notes:It was Lucas all along…:notes:

:musical_note: Who’s been messing up everything? :musical_note:
:musical_note: It’s been Lucas all along! :musical_note:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney