Thorny Benevolence | Genshin Impact Series #2

Rosaria

Source: Genshin Impact

Known for her sharp, cold words, and manner. Rosaria is a sister of Favonius Cathedral secretly acts as a purveyor of justice, investigating potential threat to Mondstadt and eliminating them if necessary.

“Me? I’m just another ordinary person. Church, work… I just do what I have to do”

Stars: :star:
Role: Damage
Position: Front
Team: Blue

Animations:

Entrance: Rosaria walks to her position as she fiddles with a dagger on her finger, before taking out her spear.

Basic Attack: Rosaria slams her spear downwards at an enemy.

Victory: Rosaria fiddles with the sharp metal accessories on her nails.

Defeat: Rosaria falls on her knees as she grabs her chest.

Skills:

Talent_Rites_of_Termination

White Skill: Rites of Termination
(Fantastic Damage)
Rosaria swings her spear to slash surrounding enemies, dealing Y damage. Then she summons a frigid ice lance that strikes the ground on the middle of the enemy line, dealing X damage to all enemies.

The ice lance unleashes blasts of cold air that deals X damage to surrounding enemies for every 2 seconds. The ice lance lasts for 8 seconds.

Talent_Ravaging_Confession

Green Skill: Ravaging Confession
(Fantastic Damage)
Rosaria swiftly teleports behind the enemy with the most HP, then she stabs and slashes them with her ice-imbued spear, dealing X damage and freezing them for 8 seconds.

Talent_Regina_Probationum

Blue Skill: Regina Probationum
If Rosaria damages a Frozen enemy with “Rites of Termination” or “Ravaging Confession”, Rosaria deals crit to them instead and imbues her spear with ice for 15 seconds, which causes her basic attack to freeze enemies for every 5 basic attacks and deal crit damage to frozen enemies.

Dealing crits to frozen enemies has a chance to fail against enemies above level Z.

Constellation_Unholy_Revelation

Purple Skill: Unholy Revelation
When Rosaria deals crit, Rosaria’s attack speed is increased by 20% up to 100% for 12 seconds.

Constellation_Painful_Grace

Red Skill: Painful Grace
When “Ravaging Confession” or “Regina Probatium” deals crit, Rosaria gains 30 energy. In addition, critting against frozen enemies grants Rosaria 150 energy.

When the ice lance from “Rites of Termination” deals damage to frozen enemies, Rosaria gains Z basic damage for 8 seconds.

ADDITIONAL STATS:
+Z skill power
+Z reality
+Z damage dealt by “Rites of Termination”

Friendships:

Rosaria/Robin Hood
Campaign: Present Hoarders
Disk: Treasure Gift (Ro)
Immune to Freezes During “Rites of Termination”

• +X basic damage
  • +X reality
  • When “Rites of Termination” is active, Rosaria is immune to freezes, if an enemy attempts to freeze Rosaria, they will be frozen for 1 (+1 per star) seconds.

Rosaria/Bo Peep
Campaign: Thief Fight
Disk: Cold Spear (Bo)
Heals When Damaging Frozen Enemies

• +X max HP
  • +X damage dealt to frozen enemies with basic attack
  • When Rosaria damages an enemy with her basic attack, Rosaria heals 2% (+2% per star) of her max HP. This can occur for every 6 seconds.

Hope you enjoy the concept, feedbacks are appreciated.

10 Likes

Nice Concept! Now I’m wondering if I should work my rosaria up back again :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

I don’t rlly use her, but her burst is quite useful since it deals continuous cryo dmg, and also good for cryo reactions

2 Likes

When I did use her the burst would be everywhere loaded really fast

1 Like

Disney didn’t even make geshin impact

It’s an unlikely concept. They know Disney can’t actually bring GI characters to the game; this is just for fun.

Also, could you please stop reviving dead topics, especially a bunch at a time?

7 Likes

Told him/her that

Yeah… hours after I said it. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

wow :expressionless:

@tissue just don’t get it, i’m not them

I commented that after they revived all of those topics today. For all we know, they might have just not seen that comment yet.

3 Likes

I don’t get what you’re saying and 2. (I can’t say it)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney