Thoughts on Invasion

I don’t see a topic for everyone’s thoughts on Invasion now that everyone has it, so here you go. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, its a good way to power up your heroes, if yo do not need anymore power you do trust me. Its fun and a challenge
So if you ask me I think you should do it once a day.

In single player I don’t think you always need to hit all of of the decreases I do health and power. for guild invasion
5× power is helpful you need 3 of the chips to Do so

1 Like

In server 14, we just got the Orange rarity in the 1.9 update, and the first 20 enemies in Breaker battles are already in Orange rarity. Is it supposed to be weak at the beginning then getting stronger as you progress?

1 Like

Hey they are orange lvl 5s. You should be able to beat them pretty easily i f you have like purple 3.

1 Like

As to my thoughts, I think Invasion is gonna make me go on more often… I suppose that is a good thing, but for some reason the main screen looks so cramped now. Odk why though…

Yes, but they are strong especially when they have immunity to disables. And hard to finish the 20th Breaker battle. Their buffs help them keep going even at low levels.

did you see the four wards at the bottom of the breaker? Use those to reduce their buffs and HP and damage reduction and armor :wink:

Well, for me problems start when enemies reach level 90, before that they are easily going down. I’m stuck on level 37 with no heroes and revives left :slightly_frowning_face:

Still havent reached twenty, but then, I do move slow…

I do those ward fights, but only the buff and sp reduce. If you do all ward fights, you have to spend 30 invasion stamina per Breaker quests. Very expensive.

2 Likes

I really like it so far. The rewards are great, if you get all the tier rewards that’s 83 stamina pots (83 * 60 = 4,980 stamina) and plenty of tokens that were previously exclusive to deals and contests.

3 Likes

I did two:

The one that gives them 100% increase in max HP and the one that has 75% damage reduction of damage heroes. (Or later on is 100% damage increase whenthey hit my tanks.)

1 Like

I have no problem with it aside from the stupidly long revive times. Other than that horrible decision, the rest seems great.

I’ve enjoyed it so far. I’ve been winning all of my battles thus far.
Thanks for the new game mode.
:angel:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney