Tiana Concept - Lovely

Tiana

Tiana helps her allies while also keeping herself alive on the battlefield.

“My dream? My dream wouldn’t be complete… without you in it.”

Stars: :star:

Role: Support

Position: Mid-line

Basic Attack: Throws kitchen utensils at enemies.

White: Order Up!

Tiana takes some beignets and serves them to her allies giving them 250 energy and increasing their attack speed by 50% for 8 seconds.

Green: Swamp Gumbo

When an ally uses their active skill Tiana brings out her swamp gumbo giving it to allies granting them X skill power and a stack of hardy.

Blue: Tianas Place

Tiana remembers her big dreams granting herself a stack of hardy and 50 energy, the energy given due to this skill increases by 50 each time “Order Up!” Is used.

Purple: Almost There!

Each time an ally uses their active skill the cool-down of “Tianas Place” is reduced by 2 seconds.

“Tianas Place” now heals the ally that last used their active skill and Tiana for X HP.

Red: Closer Everyday

Tianas has increased conservation and keeps 50 energy each time she uses her active.

Tiana and her allies are immune to silences and charms for the first 9 seconds of a wave and enemies who attempt to silence or charm during this time will have the effects reflected back to them.

+Z Skill Power
+Z Armor
+X Healing from Almost There

Friendships / Disks

Tiana - Colette

“Now Hiring”
Allies who reach max energy because of Tiana gain a shield with X HP that lasts 10 seconds.

Tiana - Gaston

“Eggs For Breakfast”
Tiana and allies who are healed by “Tianas Place” are granted invulnerability for 5 seconds.

I really hope y’all enjoyed this concept and if you have any feedback feel free to let me know. Even though Princess and The Frog is one of my fav Disney movies and Tiana is one of my favorite Disney characters this concept was actually kind of tough to make :sweat_smile: anyways hope y’all enjoyed reading.

20 Likes

This made me laugh

I really like this one! Tiana is also one of my favorites. So much can be learned from her story and everyone can relate to it. Just a few thoughts!

I am sure it was challenging to create a description, but this is boring. Believe me I know cause they always sound the same when I make concepts lol.

I like the effect of the disks, but they are not exactly star effects because I do not know what it would be per star and usually they tend to be simpler, but I have quit the game so I do not know about that second bit of that thought. There are no variable boosts either.

Invincibility? Is that what you mean here?

4 Likes

Yeah for some reason I had a hard time making a description I hate when they feel boring but some times I just can’t think one up :sweat_smile:

I’m actually not that fond of the game either anymore and mainly just play it when I’m bored and in all honesty in my 3-4 years of playing I don’t really get how disks work like star-wise and etc. so I’m sorry if they don’t really make much sense but I’ll try to fix that.

Yes :+1:t4:

1 Like

Precisely what I thought then lol

The game has too much mechanics and it is so tricky. It is exhausting. I was able to understand it though!

:+1:

4 Likes

Lovery
White: Order Up!
Tiana takes some beignets and serves them to her allies giving them 250 energy and increasing their attack speed by 50% for 8 seconds.

What a good service

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney