Tiana Party Reset Question

For the “Tiana’s Party” Campaign Trials, the description says you get 10 resets using stamina. Is that 10 resets per day? Or 10 resets total over the 5 day event trials? Thanks!

10 resets overall x 2 stages each. If there is nothing written it is “overall”. Otherwise there would be “a day” after mentioning 10 resets.

2 Likes

It was in the preceding sentence, so not sure if they were meant to be inclusive of each other, being back to back in the same paragraph of the event description. I assumed they were separate, but you know what happens when you assume…

1 Like

They so far always stated a total amount.

Also… “Players are encouraged to log on each day to be able to complete all stages without spending stamina.” Why would they write it if you could spend stamina each day?

2 Likes

That just means 2 per day for 4 days, will get you to level 8, so you don’t technically need to spend any stamina to get to the top tier.

But if someone wants to, it would be good to be certain how many opportunities there are to plan accordingly.

2 Likes

You can fight level 8 over and over with the stamina refreshes. That´s the whole point.

2 Likes

Can you?

Usually with campaign trials if you have beaten them, you can’t play them anymore.

Like if you have less than three stars you can still fight them, but only the get the rewards for the three stars. If you have three stars you can’t fight it anymore. That is at least how it always was with campaign trials.

2 Likes

Musketeer tested it for us already…

3 Likes

You don’t need 10 resets to reach level 8

1 n 2 free
3 n 4 one reset
5 n 6 one reset
7 n 8 one reset

If you are doing them in one day, it will cost you 3 resets with stamina

You’ll have 7 resets left

The question is, do we have 10 for all days or 10 resets everyday?

Perblue won’t let us know until we ask or after trial ends bahahahaha

@Polaris / @Samm ??

1 Like

But you can repeatedly fight level 8 after you pass it first time for more rewards… DUH.

What did you think the stamina resets were for? LOL

2 Likes

Maybe you don’t understand our messages

We know we can reset using stamina, already mentioned in my message above, we are talking about number of resets which are only 10 times

Can that 10 be done once or daily ?

If they are once, then it’s better to do the 10 resets last day to get 10 resets on level 8

That’s what we were looking for… LOL LOL LOL

1 Like

It doesn´t matter. :man_shrugging: Because you ultimately still get 2 free chances each day, which you would then spend on level 8 because you can…
So the amount of fights on level 8 is the same whether you do it day 1 or last day… last day you can use the resets to get badge crates that contain Y27 badges - that´s the only difference.

3 Likes

Till now it haven’t been reset

1 Like

What hasn´t been reset?

2 Likes

The free x2 Tiana’s party

1 Like

Did reset for me. Most likely though it just didn’t refresh for the timezone you live in and on the other hand will reset later where it won’t reset for most of us.

I believe free chances are just so you can pass the 8 stages. Bonus stamina resets are 10x2 = 20 tries at stage 8.

It still is not good and would rather like to see 10 or so fights given for freely and 10 for stamina resets but… what can we do, PB made another source of money from that… I guess.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney