Tick Tock
Peter Pan

Stats and Information

Role - Control

Trial Team - Red

Position - Mid

Stars At Beginning - 1

Quote - “Tick Tock”

Bio - Neverland’s greatest predator is now in the city and you better hope you’re not on his menu. Luckily for our heroes, he has a taste for the creeps. But, maybe, keep him away from Hook still.

Animations

Entrance - Tick Tock walks slowly into battle and licks his chops

Victory - Tick Tock’s alarm clock goes off

Defeat - Tick Tock makes a fist and swings it in defeat

Basic Attack - Tick Tock snaps at the closest enemy

Skills

White Skill - The Crocodile (Fantastic Damage)
Passive : At the beginning of battle Tick Tock marks a random enemy as prey. Tick Tock’s attacks deal 45% to this enemy and all debuffs dealt to this enemy are doubled.(either in amount or duration) If the battle isn’t on auto the player can chose the enemy.

Active : Tick Tock licks his chops scaring all enemies for 15 seconds and increasing his skill power x for 15 seconds. Enemies who are already scared are dealt x damage and stunned for 13 seconds.

Green Skill- Alarming Reptile (Fantastic Damage)
Tick Tock’s alarm clock goes off scaring all enemies for 12 seconds and dealing x damage to all nearby enemies. Tick Tock gains 75 energy for each enemy he deals damage to.

Blue Skill - Apex Predator (True Damage)
Tick Tock lunges, mouth open, at the enemy marked as prey. He deals 35% of their max hp as true damage to them. He also deals x more damage if they are a control role enemy. Tick Tock applies 5 stacks of weakness to this enemy for 10 seconds. Tick Tock can use this skill twice per wave.

Purple Skill - Fear Factor
Scared enemies lose x tenacity every 5 seconds. Tick Tock gains 25% of that tenacity for himself.

Red Skill- Had A Taste
If the enemy marked as prey is defeated, Tick Tock can mark a new enemy. He can use "Apex Predator" on this new enemy again even if he’s already used it twice.

Control role heroes are scared every 8 seconds for 5 seconds.

• x max hp
  • x tenacity
  • x basic damage

Friendships

Tick Tock and The Mad Hatter
Name - Clock Tune Up

Description - "Alarming Reptile" stuns nearby enemies

Stars

• Tick Tock stuns all enemies hit on "Alarming Reptile" for x seconds

Level

• +x skill power
  • +x max hp
  • "The Crocodile" deals x more damage

Tick Tock and Ursula
Name - New Pet

Description - Scared enemies have energy stolen

Stars

• Scared enemies have x energy stolen from them every 5 seconds.

Level

• +x armor
  • +x when Tick Tock gains tenacity from "Fear Factor" he heals x
4 Likes

I would’ve named the White Skill, Never Smile At A Crocodile. But either, an incredibly creative and great concept

2 Likes

Ooh, love your concept, though, I think that the picture should be changed, but I’m not the boss of you, so do it your way @Z3US, I remember tick tock the alligator :crocodile: from peter pan. Nice one btw! Happy early mother’s day btw. (It’s May 13th for me), I am a fan of tick tock.

1 Like

I hate to be the that guy but he’s a crocodile lol

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney