Tier List my OPINION

Before I start this is my opinion and if I miss anyone please Comment and I will edit him/her in

F Rank: Ralph Elastgirl Finnick Dash Rex Hades
D Rank: Jack Sally Miguel Maui Buzz Aladdin Vanellope Barbossa Eve
C rank: Merida Olaf Mickey Sully & Boo Dash Mr.Incredible Wall-E Kevin Flin Violet Qurroa Stich Yax Jessie Ursla ,
B rank: Jack Sparrow Scar Jack-Jack Tia Dalma Zurg Darkwing Duck Malffiasenti hiro
A rank: Elsa
S Rank: BAYMAX MOANA

Tell me in comments of you agree disagree for any reason :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

You missed Bogo… and Malffiasenti? Mafia-cent? And Olaf is the same rank as Yax ?? And below Jack-Jack and Hiro?!

Just going to say wrong

At what level is this evaluation?

1 Like

This list is… just a complete mess.

1 Like

Dash was mentioned twice and Sulley and Boo deserve better than C.

I do not see Felix or Calhoun anywhere?

Nor Gaston and Woody?

Oh boy… This is probably the worst one yet…

F Rank:

Finnick is the only one you got right here. But I would like to point out he does have some uses with his knockbacks and energy depletion disk with Judy making him decent but not necessarily viable. He just gets far too outclassed. Worst Control Hero.

Ralph is high B tier. His control is phenomenal and his regen is very strong. While he is a touch on the squishy side he can still be a great tank if you don’t have other top tanks raised up like Olaf and Baymax.

Elastigirl is bar none the best single target damage hero in the game… Which is her biggest problem. I say low C tier for her. She isn’t bad by any stretch of the imagination, there just isn’t much room for her. She can pick off a high priority target under the right circumstances but she does very little outside of that.

Dash is suprisingly good. I’d place him at a low B tier personally. His high armor and great burst damage can make him a durable assassin. He also does tons of damage to shields with his Violet disk. Not top tier mind you but not bottom of the totem pole like you placed him.

Rex is also one of those heroes you wouldn’t think to be useful, but once you get him up there he is good. Mid B tier. His disk with Woody is a huge boon to make any shield team cry. Alongside the buffs he recieved and his Mike disk being good now makes him suprisingly versatile. While he isn’t the best tank looking at his kit, he fufills other roles and goes well with other damage heroes. Especially the aforementioned Dash for shield breaking.

Hades is the biggest travesty in this tier. Low A tier personally. His great HP and resistances combined with a self revive and respectable damage output in my opinion makes him a B tier easily. Combined with his damage redirect fpr pseudo tank front liners like Scar and Moana make him a great tank.

D Rank: You got 2 heroes right: Maui and Vannelope.

Maui is hands down the worst tank in the game. He has an execute that doesn’t go off, a minor knockback and a blue and purple that do much thanks to his ridiculously low stats. So I agree with his placement.

Vannelope does decent aoe damage and single target damage but excels at neither. She is also one of the few mixed damagers in the game being a more basic attack focused hero while having a fantastic damage splash added to her basic attacks. She is jack of all trades, master of none. Which is not good in this game especially when others are masters of what they use. Worst damage hero in the game.

Assuming this is Jack Skellington since both of the other Jacks are placed higher. Jack Skellington is mid A tier. Easily. Being one of the best fantastic damage users in the game, the best scarer in the game and having great healing for his team makes his D tier placement look rather insulting.

Sally while not as good as Jack is still deserving of A tier in my opinion. Probably on par with Hades. Her DoT, immense reality stat and respectable HP make her a great tank. Outside of that she has another revive passive which on a Tank is incredible.

Miguel is a mid to high B tier. As the only hero to not do any damage might make him lackluster on paper, the rest of his kit makes up for it in spades. An immunity to charm, armor reduction, stun/freeze with Elsa disk, HP regen, scaling skill power based on total notes, skill power buff, energy generation and burst healing make him one of the best supports in the game.

Buzz I place at a mid C tier. He has decent control with his bubble and good damage with his piercing HP but is let down by lackluster stats and a pathetic white skill. His Zurg disk is also great for increasing his attack speed.

Aladdin is the best dodge tank in the game. He also makes for a great distraction and Zurg counter. Mid A tier for sure. Great damage an energy drain counter and fantastic disk selection make him one of the best normal damagers in the game.

Barbossa I’d say is high C tier. Nearly on the cusp of B tier. The only reason he is C for me is the fact that his attacks come from his cannon but he has to keep walking forward for some inexplicable reason. Outside of that he has some decent slows and good damage over time along with the ability to study and heal himself along with granting himself energy. He is let down by lackluster stats unfortunately.

EVE I would also place in low B tier. Just above Barbossa. Her damage output is just too little for me to place her higher. She does respectable damage along with having a shield and a stun. Her main gimmick is she does more damage to disabled enemies. The problem is even with that her damage still doesnt feel impactful enough. She has decent disk selection especially with Calhoun’s making her spread disables which really capitalizes on her strengths.

C Rank: So far this is your most accurate tier with Mr. I, Stitch, Jessie, and Yax.

Mr. I is a bad tank and a decent damager. He has enormous HP and can shred some with his Blue and his Elastigirl disk but he is let down by poor resistance stats and a fairly poor kit overall.

Stitch is the quintessential king of heists, however that is all this experiment is good for. He has high crit rates which helps his purple but outside of that his kit is mediocre at best. His white does a decent bit of damage but his green is basically useless. The fact that as of 1.7.2 he only has one disk that effects this skill doesn’t help matters. His blue also is fairly weak as a sustain move but once again his kit makes him great in heists so he does have some use.

Jessie is the worst of the dodge tanks, yet despite that she does have good damage of both types and decent sustain. She also has solid disk choices in starting energy and double dodge chance. However if she gets hit with any control she falls faster than a sack of bricks. Her durability is equivalent to that of wet paper mache. Hence why she belongs here.

Yax is THE healer of the game. He is bar none the best in that field. Between absurd conservation and improved healing he can be a tricky one. However he doesn’t do anything outside of that. His cloud and flower do next to no damage and his purple is one of the worst in the game. One trick pony at its finest. Worst Support Hero.

Merida is a low A tier. Her durability is her biggest hindrance that almost makes her fall into B tier territory. However she has some of the highest normal dps in the game, along with her armor shred, piercing attacks and attack speed steroid make her extremely powerful. Combined with her Elastigirl disk she has great control with her freezing that will make her a absolute monster.

Olaf is S tier. No ifs ands or buts. He has fantastic sustain with an aoe freeze, a dodge and freeze, a self revive and a slow that affects enemies after they have been frozen. Along with respectable HP and resistances, his synergy with the current freeze/control meta make him the best tank in the game in my opinion.

You sure like making Top tiers in C. Mickey is also S tier. Between a massive single target heal and energy gifting already make him great. What makes him the best support in the game is his white and purple. 50% damage boost and 30% regen over 10 seconds. And yes this can stack. His disk selection is also great between skill power and improved healing from Sulley or my personal preference, Max HP with the same amount given to each Damage hero in his team and an extra 10% to damage and regen per star to Damage heroes from Jack Skellington. Mickey isn’t just Disney’s poster boy, he is the best support in the game hands down.

Sulley and Boo is a high B tier. Boasting the highest HP in the game he has an infinite scaling purple, great healing, and solid damage. He also has one of the best disks in the game with his Woody disk making his self heal a heal all. He is let down by poor armor and tenacity making him vulnerable to control and normal damage.

Congratulations you placed Dash on here twice and neither were correct (in my opinion).

Back on the Top tier in C tier discussion we have Wall-E. S tier no question about it. He is also the best control hero in the game in my opinion. While his “control” isn’t too great between a knockback, team freeze and team blind. His energy generation makes him incredibly versatile. Along with his Dash disk increasing the duration of all disables. He is able to be placed in just about any lineup and guarenteed to make it better, a statement few characters can have said about them.

Flynn is a low A tier. Being the anti control he is able to counter a lot of compositions and heroes. He also does semi decent damage along with situational healing and shielding. Along side a team wide reality buff. He is let down somewhat by low HP and resistance stats along with semi poor disk choice. His immunity to disables allows him to just barely squeak into A tier in my opinion.

Violet you were close with myself placing her in low B tier. Her shields and invisibility make her a great stall hero and a nice defensive support. She is let down by laughably bad damage and low reality.

Oh Quorra. Once again I believe this to be a misplaced top tier. S tier although the lowest possible S tier in my opinion. Despite being hit with the nerf bat 3 times she is still in my opinion the best fantastic damage hero in the game. Despite counters made for her she is still a strong choice for any roster. Max HP damage on a 7 hit aoe white along with great disk choice, pre battle damage and some of the highest tenacity in the game. Her blue is bad but when you have so much else going for you one skill is not going to break you.

Ursula I place in low A tier. She is a great control and can stop a line in their tracks with her hex and does considerable damage. Her energy drain also helps with her skill denial role. Her Purple I’m not a huge fan of as it assumes your team is dying which means you are doing something wrong. Making her disk with Tia the prefered one for myself.

B tier: I agree only with a single hero’s placement here; JJ.

Jack-Jack or JJ is a decent fantastic damager with good burst damage and energy generation. Being a baby his durability is fairly lackluster and his damage can be fairly random. Not as much as his older brother but random nevertheless. He can also have a decent mini stun with Bogo disk helping his viability.

Jack Sparrow pre 1.7.2 I might’ve agreed with B tier but since his buffs he sits at a solid mid A tier. Despite not having any tenacity between his immense HP and ridiculous basic damage makes him a force to be reckoned. His Barbossa disk also gives him great sustain amd at 5* gives him a 3 second counter which is amazing. Add in a basic damage buff to all allies and a massive steroid on ally death plus a multihit white and you have a reason to call him Captain.

Scar is a high A tier. Decent sustain, an execute, a team silence and an invisibility that grants 75% damage reduction for 12 seconds make Scar a very powerful villain. Probably the strongest one in my opinion.

Tia Dalma is still, despite the recent nerfs, the Queen of Control. She stands as a low A tier for me. Having a different control on each ability makes her a scary opponent. Charm, Silence, Knockback and Curse are all powerful in one form or another. She doesn’t do great damage and is a touch on the squishy side but with so much control at her command she doesn’t need to do damage or worry about taking damage.

Zurg despite having some of the best DPS in the game I can only place at a high C tier. He has no durability amd with more control added to the game all the time he becomes more and more ineffective. If he does get his shots off prepare to see faces melt but that is a major IF. His infinite energy, energy drain and scare are nice and all but it doesn’t do jack if you get knocked put before you can fire his blaster.

Darkwing Duck is a high A tier. While his disk is no longer broken he is still very strong. Having a disk to counter shields altogether along side good aoe damage, an aoe stun and invisibility with a basic damage and attack speed buff making him one of the best normal damage heroes in the game.

Award to worst spelling I’ve seen is Malffiasenti. No clue who that is. Maleficent on the other hand is a high A tier hero. Her dragon breathe does some ridiculous damage. Along with a frontmost stun, group stun and curse on all that she does you have a very strong control hero. She is also suprisingly durable almost guarenteeing to get her white off at least once. Mistress of all evil indeed.

Hiro is a high C tier. Confession time. I have no idea how to make this character work. I feel like he may be B tier worthy if I knew how to properly synergize with him. His microbot is a great distraction tool amd he has some nice stuns alongside it. He also has dodges on both himself and on microbot making him somewhat tricky to take down. If there is anyone I am shaky with placements for it is Hiro so I’ll give you that one.

A and S rank you have 100% correct in my book. Not saying much though as their are 3 characters there.

Elsa is indeed a Queen with her level seperate freezing and incredible damage dealt to frozen enemies. She has amazing skill power and decent durability making her a force of nature if nothing else.

Baymax is probably a better tank than Olaf by himself, Olaf just synergizes better especially considering the current meta. Baymax himself is no slouch though. Between immense shielding that reduces crit damage, shields at the start of the fight, decent damage and the ability to scan his opponents make him a great boon especially to normal damage heroes.

Moana is the best duelist in the game hands down. Moana and Quorra were champions of the 1v5. Moana with her infinite cycle of shields, heals and energy make her a sustain monster. Top it off with a leap at 50% that can easily one shot a team and she is the best damage hero in the game. Possibly the best hero in the game.

And now the lightning round of all the heroes you forgot and where I place them.

Frozone: Low C
Bogo: Low B
Shank: High A
Calhoun: Mid A
Felix: High D
Judy: Mid B
Nick: High C
Genie: Low A
Mike: Low B
Woody: Mid A
Gaston: Unsure/Low B

24 Likes

very informative @Kinokan excellent job mate! :+1:

2 Likes

Had a good laugh, thanks.

3 Likes

The OP asked for feedback.

That was sincere feedback.

There was a lot to feed back.

Also, it’s rude to assume folks’ gender online.

2 Likes

I would love to know how I trashed him. I poked fun at a couple points such as the double Dash and hilarious spelling of Maleficent. I then went through his list and agreed or disagreed based on my own opinions and backed up every placement with my own experience and knowledge of the game.

The point of my post was to simply comply with a request that was made in the OP:

My intention was not to insult his intelligence or tell him he is wrong. I simply supplemented him with a backing of every hero he forgot and the reasoning why I believe his tier list to have some massive problems. With no reasoning behind their placements I can only logic out so far. I stated that the reply was my own opinion many times throughout the post.

If the topic creator feels that I did insult them than I truly apologize as that was never my intention.

Lastly while it is true that no one needs my or the topic creators opinions, there are those who wish to have such posts as to get a better understanding of what makes a hero good or bad. Tier lists are for the most part entirely subjective with a good deal of deliberation over a characters stats and kits which, while some variance is given especially from patch to patch, the vast majority is static and unchanging making some characters plainly and objectively better than others.

Now if you wish to actually contribute to the conversation that will be more than welcome but the incessant trolling and drama stirring is not.

Have a nice day.

3 Likes

Thank you guys for taking the time to do this. S a new player I like your opinions as it saves me putting resources into mediocre heroes.

2 Likes

Not sure how you consider Yax C tier. Everyone I’ve talked to and my own experiences put him as F tier for anything but the very start of the game since every other healer is either more useful, or better heals, or both. The conservation is nice, but he just doesn’t heal enough with it to be worth it that I’ve seen.

1 Like

Here is my reasoning since you appeared to miss that. In my mind F tier is reserved for the worst of the worst and while Yax is the worst support in the game, to his credit he does have good healing and conservation which allows him to sustain himself and the team to a moderate level. C tier I believe to be fitting because he does have A use. Just not much else going on for him. He does one thing decently and is bad in every other aspect.

He is above D tier because he can work in very tight circumstances. Used in a team that doesn’t face a Maleficent or Tia he can be a decent sustainer. Not my first pick for one but a choice nevertheless. He also at O3 max stats has better resistances than one of the D tier heroes, Maui. While Maui may have better HP, Yax has more effective HP because he will more often than not get a heal off. That is my reasoning for C tier. Feel free to disagree, this just happens to be my assessment for him.

This makes more sense now that I know the way you classify your tiers.

1 Like

Very much appreciate yout list @Kinokan

Glad to see I am upgrading some of the right heroes.

Just asking, who are the heroes that you usually use? Like who are your top five? Just want to know who might be affected by personal bias on your tier list.

My current arena team is Maleficent, Elsa, Olaf, Wall-E and Jack Skellington. Now while some may look at that and notice that every hero there I placed at A or higher and claim a personal bias. I have this to say:

One can have personal bias towards a hero or a movie and it’s heroes and still be objective when it comes to an evaluation of how good or bad a hero can be. So long as they are cognisent of said biases. Wall-E has been a favorite of mine since day one and has always been in my top 10 if not my top 5. I believe him to be the most versatile hero in the game and one of the best of the original heroes in the game.

As a counter to personal bias affecting placement I personally look at Quorra. I didn’t enjoy her kit nor her source movie as I believed her to be little more than a plug and place “love interest” and a bit of eye candy. My dislike for her character and movie does not invalidate the fact that she was and still remains one of the strongest heroes in the game. In a game with such a beloved universe such as Disney you’d be hard pressed to find someone who didn’t keep a character around because they liked them despite competitive viability. I personally have a top player in the guild I am part of who really loves Stitch but agrees with their lackluster viability.

I hope this helps give some insight on the subject as well as my own personal stance.

1 Like

You mean Maleficent? Also, lol, Mafia-cent.

imagehttp://boredbug.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/throne.gif

1 Like

Yeah usually I’m pretty nice and understanding of people’s opinions, but I have to agree with most of the people in this thread. This tier list is a mess and bad. I don’t think you’ve been using the charctaers well or smart enough.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney