Tigger For Disney Heroes Battle Mode: Part 3

Thanks for coming to see Winnie the Pooh! This time, it’s Tigger, let me know what characters I should add next. White “Tail Hop” Tigger hops around the field dealing 200 damage to his enemies, green is “Tail hit” he hits them with his tail, dealing 123 damage to all enemies. Blue is “Rip it” Tigger rips his tail, which makes him throw it at the enemies then puts it back on him. Purple is “Tiger hiccup” he Hiccups, at your foes, giving them 310 damage. That wraps you up for Tigger and @Polaris, I hope you could add my ideas, this would be great in your game, and In my sec part piglet is ten chips, and Tigger is 30.

3 Likes

Next time you do something like this, please keep it all in one thread. There’s no need to make 5+ threads in one day.

1 Like

There is also not need to insult people that do the same thing as you, especially when they inspired you to do it.

1 Like

I get it guys it’s just I wanna make this the best I can do

I wanted to make this in one day because they would add the characters I would add. But I suggest you find my heroes for Disney, at least they aren’t trying to copy yours

Hey buddy, little tip, if you could drop a line after mentioning a skill that would make it easier to understand :grin:

Example

White skill blaldjkslLka

Green skill bajkcknsnKka

Blue skill nakkxjdhdnjfkfk

Purple skill fjmakkajcnnfkskx

Get it? But its good

Ok amigo! I will I just do bad grammar.

Seems like every one of if Tigger’s’ skill involves his tail. I know he can do way much more than that. Also I feel like hiccups won’t hurt enemies since it can only affect yourself because a hiccup is just a sudden gulp of air

1 Like

This topic is 2 months old :neutral_face:

1 Like

Ok, stop now. You are just being a jerk at this time. It seems to me, you are going back and criticizing every single concept made by the OP. That is incredibly rude.

To address you concerns, a large part of tigger in the show is him bouncing on his tail, or grabbing things with his tail.

As for his purple, I do not like the thought that it is a damage skill instead of a modifier, but, Mike’s white is a burp that hurts enemies. Hiccups are pretty similar.

1 Like

Actually no. With burps you can spit saliva out, but not with hiccups

Hmmm…maybe his bad breath hurt the enemies?? I could see tigger having bad breath :wink:

Lol ok wdym guys? And wow

Tigger, That’s your idea to hop on? Well it’s a Disney original :joy:

Well, yeah, nothing else oridinary to S@Y.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney