Time to fill the team

Alright so obviously I am just messing around, but I honestly think that the Monsters Inc. Crew could have a few more good ones to complete their movie.

Roz, Celia, and Jorge Sanderson(maybe?)

Hero: Celia

“Last night was one of the worst nights of my entire life Bar None!”

Celia uses her snakes and scary temperment to scare opponents into submission.

White skill: Snake attack!

All of Celia’s snake heads bite the enemy in front of her. They each deal X amount of True damage.

This skill is activated like Zurg’s and the snakes deal True damage to enemy.

Each waits .2 second before striking. If all snakes strike without the skill being interupted, thwn The enemy has its Poison stacks (Sally) maxed.

Green skill: Rampage!

Celia charges up to the nearest enemy, her snakes hissing and scares them for 6 seconds before dealing X fantastic damage with a slap of her hand.

Blue skill: Snakes slither.

Celia is now immune to Knockbacks and staggers.

This effect only ha s a 50% chance to trigger if Celia is above lvl Y

Purple skill: Savage snakes.

When any ally or enemy is defeated, Celia gains a 10% increase of her current normal attacks. And gains 25% of her energy bar.

This effect is reduced to 5% and 15% if Celia is above lvl Y.

Friendships:

Mike Wazoski: One Eyed Love
Disk Power 1 Celia gains X skill power
Disk Power 2 Celia has a 5% chance to avoid being stunned. (5% per star)

Sally: Poison pals
Disk Power 1 Celia gains a shield that takes X damage or lasts for 7 seconds.

Disk Power 2 Every 6 basic attack deals a stack of poison. (-1 per star)

Basic attack: Snake bites an enemy

Entrance: walks in and pets her snakes before getting in a fighting stance

Victory: Her snake heads start bobbing up and down while Celia smiles.

Defeat: Snake heads fall limp and she tilts jer head down.

Row: Front
Role: Damage

I will add Roz soon.

2 Likes

Maybe you can keep it at True damage since it ignores armor and reality.

Do you mean disables? I don’t mind having another Flynn type character that can ignore disables :blush:

I love Monsters, Inc. so having more would be fun. After you finish Roz, do Henry J. Waternoose because I wanna see him work those six legs :rofl:

1 Like

Really good concept @Champion_David. :+1:

3 Likes

Well @BlueWave The idea is to make her white skill useful to defeat any immune character (certain creeps to be specific) and also get past armor and reality one time.

I do not mean disables, there is something that stalls the hero (or villain) for less than a second. And I forgot what it was called…

That’s why I suggested her white skill to be True damage because that ignores all immunities, armor, and reality.

Also I’m interested in what the little stun is lol. Maybe for starters ask yourself, “How does the stun happen? What causes the trigger?”

Lemme juat get a link and find it if I can. also Yah I thought about it and it should deal entirely True damage gonna edit that now.

Haha! Foound it! It is called stagger!

1 Like

Ah that thing! I’m too familiar with this when my Kevin Flynn gets staggered by Calhoun’s grenade. Flynn can never put up that shield because of that nasty grenade :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ok Time to fill the fourth slot of the Monsters Inc. Team with? Roz!

Hero: Roz

“I’ll be watching you, always watching”

The number 1 of the CDA (Child Detection Agency) Roz uses her CDA troop on the battlefield to stop the enemy before they stop her

White Skill: CDA alarm.

Passive: instead of basic attacks, Roz places a CDA marker above all enemies head including minions but excluding charmed. This stacks up to seven times.

Active: Roz calls for the CDA. As they drive through the enemies, for every marker above the enemies head, They are given one second of stun (so a max of seven seconds) and X amount of Normal damage per Marker.

This also knocks all enemies forward (the truck drives coming from behind the enemies before driving off screen)

Green skill: Always watching

Roz studies the closest enemy to her for as long as she is not affected by disables or debuffs or for 15 seconds.

If this skill is interrupted, the enemy becomes scared for 3 seconds.

The scare has a chance to fail against enemies above lvl Y

Blue skill: CDA swarm

Three CDA workers rush in by Roz’s call and tackle the closest enemy to her and consume all markers on that enemy.

For each Marker, they deal X amount of Fantastic damage.

They leave after 2 seconds.

Purple skill: Depressing drone…

Roz’s depressing way of speaking now bothers the enemy in a whole new way, causing them to have a 20% speed decrease for the first 6 seconds of combat and a lowered Tenacity rate of 25% for the first 7 seconds.

If the enemy is above lvl Y, then these effects are reduced to 5%.

Basic attack: mentioned in white skill
Entrance: slithers up near the back…
Victory: Smiles creepily
Defeat: Frownson

Role: Control
Row: Back

Friendships:

Mike Wazoski: Still watching you

Disk Power 1: Roz gains skill power.

Disk Power 2: Roz starts combat with 25% attack speed for the first 7 seconds.

(Increased by 5% per star)

Sulley and Boo: Checking in on the kid.

Disk Power 1: Roz gains extra armor.

Disk Power 2: The max CDA marker is now an additional two.

(Increased by 1 per star)

Not sure about doing Jorge Sanderson any suggestions?

2 Likes

Haha Roz sounds fun to play with using CDA agents.

George Sanderson
An orange furry monster capable of controlling his enemies on the battlefield.

“Keep the doors coming Charlie. I’m on a roll today.”

Entrance: George limps and uses crutches coming on the battlefield.
Defeat: George turns to see a sock on his back and frowns.

Basic Attack: George hits the nearest enemy with his crutches.

White Skill: “2319!” George throws a sock in the middle of enemies causing 3 CDA agents to come charging across the screen, stunning all enemies for 5 seconds and doing _ damage. (Normal)

Green skill: “Hold this” George throws a crutch at the farthest enemy slowing their movement speed by 50% for 3 seconds and doing _ damage. (Fantastic)

Blue Skill: “Easy Nepal” George gains a boost of confidence causing his basic attack and attack speed to increase by 12% for 4 seconds.

Purple Skill: “Oh dear” George increases his skill power by 750 every time he summons CDA agents using his white skill.

1 Like

Hmm interesting skill set! One question though. Whhat about purple skill? Does this stack per waves or per battle or what?

It lasts until the end of that wave. It won’t carry over each wave.

1 Like

Randall, 2-Star, Damage

“Well, what do you know! It scares little kids AND little monsters!”

•White: Randall becomes invisible for nine seconds and kicks an enemy, dealing dsmage and stunning them for three seconds. Invisible characters are untargetable. Randall also takes 50% less damage when invisible. Fantastic Damage.
•Green: Randall slithers forward, slapping an enemy with his tail. Normal Damage.
•Blue: Randall ends his invisibility if it is active and roars at the opponent, scaring nearby enemies for six seconds and damaging them. Normal Damage.
•Purple: Randall gains — Basic Damage every second he is invisible.

2 Likes

You forgot about the victory

1 Like

Ah, yes.

•Entrance: Randall starts out as invisible, and then slithers to the frontlines, revealing himself with a sinister grin.
•Victory: Randall becomes invisible again and slithers backward.
•Defeat: When receiving the final hit, Randall takes it like a punch to the face and falls to the floor, his skin one of the patterns shown when he is being attacked by Boo. (Red and White stripes, Polka dots, purple and yellow, any would work.)

But I would love more MI heroes. I love the concept for Roz, by the way.

1 Like

He does his little dance he does in the movie. Thanks for the reminder

Thank you :grin:

(20 characters)

Great concepts, dudes! Now I really want to make a concept for one more Monsters Inc. character that wasn’t made here:з

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney