Timebreaker (Unlikely Concept)

Hi everyone. This is my unlikely concept about Timebreaker from Miraculous Ladybug. I hope you’ll enjoy this concept.

Name: Timebreaker
Movie: Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir
Stars: :star:
Description: Timebreaker is here to outrun time and control enemies in the battlefield.
Quote: “Gotta go. The past is waiting.”
Position: Front
Role: Control
Trial Team: Red
Collections: Control, Stuns

Animations

Basic Attack/Passive: Instead of having a basic attack, Timebreaker recieves 70% less damage from all sources and gains 1 stack of “Minute” every 3 seconds.
Entrance: She appears in a flash of light.
Victory: She skates away happily.
Defeat: She skates away and trips on the floor.

Skills

:white_circle: Frozen In Time

(:sparkles: FANTASTIC DAMAGE)

Timebreaker goes to touch the enemy with the most skill power, freezing them for 10 seconds and dealing X damage per second while frozen. Timebreaker deals X more damage for each stack of “Minute” she has. Timebreaker also releases all stacks of “Minute” when this skill is activated.

:green_circle: Roller Flash

(:fist: NORMAL DAMAGE)

When Timebreaker has 6 stacks of “Minute”, she rolls through enemies, dealing X damage and stunning the enemy with the most HP for 8 seconds, and releasing 4 stacks of “Minute”.

:large_blue_circle: Energy Hoard

Every time Timebreaker uses “Frozen In Time” and after 6 seconds, she goes to touch the enemy with the most Energy, stealing 200 Energy and slowing their attack speed by 75% for 8 seconds.
The amount of Energy stolen is reduced against allies above level Y.

:purple_circle: Saving My Past

“Roller Flash” now deals 100% more damage to enemies.
This is less effective against enemies above level Y.

:red_circle: Breaking The Cycle

When the slow duration of “Energy Hoard” is over, the slowed enemy recieves 3 stacks of Fatigue and removing all buffs from them.
The buff removal has a chance to fail against allies above level Y.

Extra Stats:
+Z armor
+Z basic damage
+X damage to “Frozen In Time”

Friendships

Timebreaker/Genie

Campaign: Wishing The Forbidden Possibility
Description: Timebreaker wishes for Genie to turn back time, but Genie is somehow questioning her wish.
Allies: Kevin Flynn, The Beast, and Captain Amelia
Disk: Counterclock Wise
Effect: The stun duration of “Roller Flash” is increased by +1 second/s (+1 second per star).
+Z Reality
+Z Max HP

Timebreaker/Alice

Campaign: Time Confusion
Description: Alice is curious about Timebreaker’s powers to control time and her relation to it.
Allies: Cheshire Cat, Hades, and Rapunzel
Disk: Space-Time Continuous
Effect: The freeze duration of “Frozen In Time” is increased by +1 second/s and deals +20% more damage per second (+1 second and 20% per star)
+Z skill power

7 Likes

Do you mean enemies?

Other than that, great concept!

Cool Concepts it is great but speaking of Timebreaker
she will return back in season 4 with the rest of her friends as villains from season 1 called “Gang Of Secrets” idk if it’s true but I’m guessing it is because it says gang well I’m excited

Also have you seen Furious Fu?

1 Like

Yes I did.

OMG! Sorry about that. I’ll modify it right away.

I don’t watch that…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney