images%20(16)
Name: Timon & Pumbaa
Star: :star2:
Role: Tank
Position: Mid
Trial Team: Red
“You got to put your past behind you.”

Movements:

Entrance: Timon & Pumbaa rushes into their position, then Timon jumps into Pumbaa’s back.
ENTRANCE
Basic: Timon & Pumbaa eats a bug to regain health.
BASIC%20ATTACK
Victory: Timon & Pumbaa will do the Hakuna Matata dance.
VICTORY
Defeat: Pumbaa will try to charge at the enemy but he gets stucked in a tree root.
DEFEAT

Skills:

White: Bowling for Buzzards :fist:t4: normal
Timon jumps into Pumbaa’s back and charges at the enemies dealing damage to all of them. The frontmost enemy will be moved to the farthest side while the others will be knocked back.
WHITE%20SKILL
Green: Diversion
Timon & Pumbaa gains a shield and diverts all enemies’ attacks into them. As long as the shield is up, the enemies cannot attack another ally.
GREEN%20SKILL
Blue: Hakuna Matata
Timon & Pumbaa cheers their team increasing their skill power for 5 seconds.
This skill can only be used once every 7 seconds.
BLUE%20SKILL
Purple: Are You Talking To Me?
The enemies takes 10% of all damage they dealt at the shield due to Diversion.
This effect is reduced against enemies with higher level.
PURPLE%20SKILL

Disks:

Gaston - New Targets
Gains HP per enemy defeat

“Timon and Pumbaa were afraid to death because Gaston wants to hunt them down. Timon now tries his best to persuade Gaston to take his plan back. Then Gaston asked for a condition–something better than them. So Timon & Pumbaa, along with Gaston, goes through the creeps to find a prize better than the two.”
  • Timon & Pumbaa gains an additional HP each time an enemy is defeated.
  • Timon & Pumbaa gains an increase on basic attacks.
19 Likes

Great concept! Do they basic attack the enemies, or is it just self healing? Diversion is definitely my favorite part, as it’s a new tool that can synergies so well with many heroes.

They just heal themselves like Felix. And thanks for the feedback.

Clean & crisp looks really nice! Especially with the different gif’s spaced throughout the entire concept. From top to bottom. Not just one picture on top.

Very eye appealing!

:crown:
:angel:

2 Likes

Yeah, and guess what, @Queen_Kate? I personally made these GIFs! :star_struck: :wink:

2 Likes

I could tell there was something unique about this particular concept. Just by the overall look. You added a professional look, far beyond many I’ve seen.

In my opinion

1 Like

Haha! Which part of the concept are you talking about? Maybe the formatting style that we’ve learned together?

1 Like

Actually I was talking about the layout. How you spaced it out with lots of pictures.

Remember a (1) picture says 1,000 words.

Now you have (8) gif’s each gif is made up of several “pictures” so let’s say 10 pictures per gif.

That would equate to over 80,000 words. I personally would have simply glossed over.

That’s what I was talking about.

1 Like

Oh, okay. Thanks for appreciating my GIFs! :slight_smile:

I’m currently making my third and final The Lion King concept. Hope you could also check that out!

1 Like

Where is said tree root supposed to be when they are defeated? It can’t just pop out. I do have a suggestion for the next best thing, though. What if they’re defeated and pummba stumbles back, faints and squashes timon?

This is a really amazing concept for one of the best and funniest duos in Disney history, right next to Cogsworth and Lumiere! I loved it because it reminded me of all the little amusing stunts they pulled off over the course of the film - it was very true to them - who knows, maybe they’ll be put it in sometime this year, considering the new Lion King is coming out - that, and the fact that in some of the places where Invasion Breaker fights take place, there’s a restaurant in the background named “Timon’s Grubhub.”

Loved the quote you picked out too - it’s always funny how many wise words we miss out on as kids, only to rediscover them later on, eh?

I also liked what you did with the Friend Disk! Like @Queen_Kate said, it looks very crisp and professional - beautiful :relaxed:

2 Likes

Um… Yeah, it will appear when they do their defeat animation.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback, @Card_Brigade. The friend disk feature is something I am starting to add in my concepts especially the story behind the disk. And about the quote, I always pick the one that I think made a great impact to the movie, and thanks for appreciating that. :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And I’ve decided to make a series of The Lion King concepts (Simba, Timon & Pumbaa, and Rafiki) to [1] Ask Perblue to add TLK characters along with Scar, and [2] to give honor to TLK since the remake will be coming out very soon.

1 Like

OK.that’s it.I absolutely love your idea.its perfect.I mostly like all the thought and mind you put into this.my favourite part is the dying pose.absolutely awesome.

🙆

1 Like

It’d be a bit strange to have a tree pop out of nowhere. I’m strongly suggesting pummba stumbles back and back and falls on timon. It’d be more normal and fairly funny. Like when Ralph just falls on his back when KO’d.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney