To all whales

Before you think it, no this is not a hate topic. Not really. Also I am not a whale or buyer at all. I havent spent a cent yet I only just unlocked every character in game so far.

All you whales on this forum complaining about the game and how you deserve a better experience because you are spending money need to rally.

Perblue does not care enough to obey your every wish. So my suggestion is make them care.

Go on a strike. Do not buy a cent of what they offer. This will ensure that your requests are noticed. If Perblue sees a major decline in purchases all of the sudden then they will most likely heed the words of the whales.

Remind them where they get their money from. Stop typing and start acting.

Ok done goodbye :grin:

13 Likes

Really good going message 2 those whales out there. I only spended a couple of bucks & dat was it. Good message @Champion_David. :+1:

Actually, I’ve decided to stop making purchases as well, although not because I want to strike. I just doubt anything is going to change.

The straw that broke the camel’s back was when I found out they’ve been giving stuff to not maxed out players for basically free for months now. After that, I stopped caring. Feel free to call me a greedy bastard again, for me that’s just injustice.

1 Like

Whales most likely not sitting there. And those who survived past this day, would still pay.

Nothing you can do, you haven’t even tried tho.

Lol @Champion_Davidthat is a good point and a good idea I haven’t spent anymore money either tho I do the surveys but to everyone else who has spent money this isn’t a bad idea lol but it will only work if EVERYONE does it if just a few do then it won’t make a difference

That is why the whales on forums need to communicate with the whales in game.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney