Too many red skill chips!

Don’t think I’m not grateful for how easy it is now, to get red skill chips, but SO MANY of my guys are overstocked with them, while having very little hero chips. For that reason, I can never figure out who to bring in epic city watch. Either hero chip costs should be reduced, or there should be a better way to acquire them. Same for mod upgrade tokens - finding mods themselves is difficult enough.

3 Likes

Just sell your excess red skill chips. Its actually a good source of gold which many people complain they don’t get enough from.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been doing that. But I’d still like it better if I could get hero chips or mod upgrade tokens as easily as red skill chips. Maybe epic city watch could let us choose one of those three things to get.

I’d say that “too many red skill chips” is a very poor way of phrasing it; rather, I’d say there’s not nearly enough hero chips.

Hm, interesting idea, actually. Might even be worth mentioning to the devs.

3 Likes

Hero chips are meant to be a challenge to get. Making them too easily available will dumb down the game. The last several heroes released don’t have a level requirement on their red skills, so not having it maxed out makes them a little bit less powerful, but not to an extent where they are not usable.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney