Top 5 heros best and worst

5 WORST Yax - Overall he is not useful at the stronger players level but at the beginning Mhhhhhh
5 BEST Mickey Mouse : Ok so I mean that he probably gonna be the only support on this noisy so that’s why I included him in - So he is problem the best support in the Game especially with his Tooned Up Skill
4 WORST- Jack-Jack???- Ok he is really strong but he has the lowest HP in the Game so that why I included him in
4 BEST Baymax - his Shield it really powerful so he can become the person that makes no-one attack
3 WORST Hades- this one I’m not sure if you will agree with me but overall I really wanted him when I first started but he is Probley just another beat right to have
3 BEST Scar- he is inevitable at the beginning and heals when attacks and chain attack top it off
2 worst Felix- he’s just stalls out time mainly
2 BEST Sully and boo- she’s heals he scares
HONRABLE MENTONS BEST Elsa Olaf Malifacent
1 WORST Jack Skeleton- HE DOES THE WORST DAMAGE AND UP
1 BEST Jack Sparrow- Ok he just got buffed and he is probably really good to my experience

So, I gotta disagree with you, cause there are far more useful heroes than Jack Sparrow. He is good, but I’d say others are much better than him.

3 Likes

where isa Calhoun?
coughs

1 Like

There are other “meta” heroes… just saying.

1 Like

What is your logic??

Yax is decent at low lvls and can keep your team alive if he gets his white off in later game…

Mickey Mouse is a breat support but so is Miguel, Judy, Woody, Flynn…

Just cuz Jack Jack has lowest HP you gonna judge him?? His white can destroy and Rock a bye with Bogo disk makes him stun enemies.

Baymax is def one of the best…

Hades is…good in the right team…

Scar is useful but idk if he deserves title of third best…

Felix is pretty horrible …

Sulley and Boo…I mean yah good but…second best? What about Quorra, Moana, Tia Dalma, Ursula? They all just as good if not better why are they not mentioned in Honorable mentions??

I don’t use Jack skellington.

Jack Sparrow is so not number 1.

4 Likes

I think it all depends on a team. Jack Scellington has some fantastic damage attacks and scare abilities, he would be very helpful with Mike, Sulley and Boo. Jack Jack should not have more HP that he has as he hides hehind the tanks. Of course fighting 1 vs 1 against a tank is a guaranteed loss for him. I truly believe Finnick has to be in that list.

Do not underestimate the pumpkin king. He’s damage output is amazing when used in a good scare team. And do not forget his amazing healing ability as well…

2 Likes

Jack sk and mike is meta in s1… and i thoughtof it since jack 1st apperance… i just dont have resources to max them but they are on my coli and gw def…

I’m sorry this is my experiences I don’t have everyone as powerful and in my list they might be worst in my opinion

Everything is about the upgrades. Even Jack Sparrow can be easily defeated with higher-level opponents. Some characters such as Sulley and Calhoun are much less usable without their disks. And perhaps it is strange to compare characters with different roles.

1 Like

Sulley and boo get destroyed by Quorra and Moana, and basically any hero nowadays, 3 hits from scar and he’s dead.

Jack Jack shouldn’t be named as worst, Finnick is much worse than him.

Woody is the best support hero, imo, and should be ahead of Mickey, not taking away Mickey’s utility since I have them both.

Rex got a buff but he’s still bad,imo

Agree with Hades.

Jack Skellington too as worst damage hero, but he’s useful.

Darkwing Duck is the craziest inclussion in the game, should be 2nd behind Olaf and ahead of Elsa/Quorra/Moana/Scar/Sparrow.

Well, just my opinion.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney