Top 5 unlikely heroes that makes it to the game

Hi everyone! Basically, my topics are mostly for hero concepts, but I want to tell all of you something different this time. I want to tell you about the Top 5 unlikely heroes that made it to the game. Here we go

Number 5: Gerald, Marlin, and Nemo & Hank & Dory

dialogue_gerald_marlin_nemo

You might be wondering why did I put those two as number one. Well, here’s why. Both of them, excluding Gerald, live at the ocean, and I was thought to myself how are they going to fight in the game if they can’t breathe. After the update like a week ago, I realize that they all got their own unique abilities. Sorry if this doesn’t make sense.

Number 4: Powerline

Powerline was an odd character out of everyone because he only appear in the screen like 4 or 5 minutes. It was pretty weird to get a character that don’t appear on the screen that much, like Oogie Boogie. Maybe other characters like Gazelle might appear in the game soon.

Number 3: Scar

Really, Momo? Scar? Okay, okay. I know Scar is very unlikely to y’all that Scar was added, but in my opinion, the reason Scar is unlikely to be in the game was because Scar barely fight in the movie. In fact, he’s lazy, as the wiki about him says so. But when he was added to the game along with Maleficent and Hades, he somehow got some sort of… thing. Anyway on to number 2.

Number 2: Scrooge McDuck

Scrooge was mentioned by Ellioit on Facebook that he will only be a dialogue character, and not a playable character. Everyone was upset of it, but after someone unlock the friendship for H,D,L/Joy friendship at the end, Scrooge appears as a rare character with a picture, like Jasmine, Gonzo, The Beast, Launchpad, and Syndrome.

Honorable mention: Queen of Heart, Gonzo, Animal, Miss Piggy, Mickey, Goofy, Donald Duck, Ursula, Linguini and Remy, Colette, Wall-e, Hiro, Baymax.

And the number 1 character that is unlikely to be in the game is… Joy

You might be wondering why did I put Joy as number one. Here’s why. Joy does not have an abilities to attack an enemies due to her emotional of happy. When I saw the patch note of Joy being released along with Rafiki, I was surprised by it. I thought that Joy isn’t coming, but her coming is unlikely in my opinion.

I hope you all understand. If you don’t, I’m fine with it. The reason why I did this is because there are some that are unlikely to the battle.

This post was inspired by @LetsGetDangerousBro post. Go check it out

1 Like

In my opinion, I think Miguel should’ve been on here… But I agree with everything on here

1 Like

Yeah, I forgot about him. What are the top 5 characters that in your opinion that they come?

I don’t think Scar and Scrooge are so unlikely. Same with the Queen of Hearts, Ursula, Donald, Hiro and Baymax. My list would look like:
5. Joy
4. Gerald, Marlin and Nemo
3. Olaf
2. Animal/Miss Piggy/Gonzo

1. Powerline

The reason I put the Muppets and Powerline over others are not only because they are not characters from WDAS or Pixar movies, but because they changed people minds. The number of wishlists including passive characters grow, more people now ask about Kermit and Gazelle than Mulan or Tarzan, as an example.

My honorable mentions include:
Fix-it Felix
Finnick
Yax
Mike Wasowski
Rex
WALL-E
Miguel Rivera
Mickey Mouse
Alice
Megara
Ducky and Bunny
Linguini and Remy
Colette

I respect your opinion, but the reason why I put the queen of heart as unlikely is because about one year ago, Alice and The Mad Hatter are the upcoming characters. After the patch note was released, I realize the queen of hearts was on there, which surprise me

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney