Разработчики услышьте меня!

Добавьте ради всего святого Звёздочку Баттерфляй!

Не нужно грубить персонажу, которого еще нет в игре.

Я вообще-то не грублю! А прошу!
Не сравниваете просьбы с грубостью
Я сколько раз просила но вставляли других персонажей и это очень обидно:(

You cannot just tell someone to stop speaking any language other than English. That is incredibly rude and dismissive.

9 Likes

Я как-то не заметил, что ты ответил. Но в любом случае, это выбор PerBlue, добавлять ли они персонажа в игру или нет. Или это может быть вне их контроля и они не смогут добавить их из-за каких-то юридических проблем. Так что говорить это типа «ради всего святого», вести себя так, будто это уже нужно было сделать, и вести себя нетерпеливо — это довольно грубо. Так что просто смягчите то, как вы это говорите, запрашивать персонажей - это нормально, но, вероятно, не так. Хорошо?

Is it against the rules? No?

Then stop dictating how others speak, I’m only speaking Russian with another Russian user so they know what I’m saying. So stop asking over and over when it’s not a problem. If you don’t understand, use Google Translate, like I did. Now stop acting like this.

6 Likes

Yeah, for the dumbest of things. Now stop with this.

Sorry! But can you please forgive me? :pray:t2:

Dude, stop parroting people. And saying your sorry and going back and doing it again five minute later is not very sincere.

5 Likes

Nowhere does it state that speaking a language other than English is against the rules.

You know what’s against the rules? Reviving dead topics/necroposting, and you did that multiple times. So you should probably stop and think about what you’re saying before sounding like a hypocrite, and just stop responding here before this gets worse.

3 Likes

I’m really sorry for all the anger messages I’ve made just because you speak different language. I want you to please forgive me. And I promise I will never make the anger messages like rude chats.

Not to mention spam wishing for Bloofy everywhere even when we have told to stop doing.

5 Likes

No. No. I mean it. I apologize for all the anger messages I’ve made just because they’re speaking any language other than English.

I don’t know-how you to expect anyone to forgive you at this rate.

What have I done? I didn’t mean it.

I was so angry about that language. :rage::angry::triumph: I’m sorry. sniffs I was very upset. :sob::cry::angry: So can you two please forgive me? :pray:t2: And I won’t do it again.

What about controlling my temper?

Yes. I understand.

Begging for forgiveness isn’t gonna help.

I’m going to prove it if he comes this October or December!!!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney