TotallyNotAConcept - Unlikely Concept #?

TotallyNotDash Concept

567480C3-7E02-420B-9303-A38F319197D3

Information:

This chaotic devilish normal innocent forumer comes on the battlefield to make the enemies suffer… and benefit from that…

“Your struggles make me laugh!”

:star:

Role: Control

Position: Frontline

Team: Blue

Animations:

Basic Attack: See Passive.

Entrance: NotDash walks in thinking…

Defeat: NotDash attempts to damage an enemy before falling flat on his face.

Victory: NotDash grins before staring in front of him(towards the player) and starts to cackle.

Skills:

White Skill :white_circle:: Your Greatest Fear…
True Damage :shield:

Passive: NotDash starts transforming into different things that people fear applying a stack of “Nightmare” to a random enemy each time. Each stack of “Nightmare” scares an enemy and also removes X Basic Damage and X Skill Power. An enemy can have up to 14 stacks of Nightmare at a time.

Active: NotDash removes all stacks of “Nightmare” from enemies, does X True Damage to all enemies plus an additional X True Damage per stack of “Nightmare.”

Green Skill :green_circle:: I’m Innocent!
Normal Damage: :facepunch:

NotDash now has the chance of being immune to debuffs and disables applied by enemies that have atleast one stack of “Nightmare” on them. NotDash also deals X damage per stack of debuff that he blocks and applies 3 stacks of “Nightmare” to the enemy that attempted to disable or debuff him.

The damage done back is reduced against enemies over level Y.

Blue Skill: :large_blue_circle: Your Struggles are Funny…

NotDash now gains 1-3 random buffs every 7 seconds if he or an ally does atleast X% of an enemy’s HP as damage.

Purple Skill: :purple_circle: The King of Spam!

NotDash now gains 20% attack speed and 20% movement speed per stack of “Nightmare” on the enemy with the most stacks of “Nightmare.”

Red Skill: :red_circle: Attention Seeker!
Fantastic Damage :sparkles:

Whenever NotDash hasn’t been damaged for more than 7 seconds or is the last remaining ally on the battlefield, he applies 5 stacks of “Nightmare” to all remaining enemies.

Stacks of “Nightmare” now steals buffs from enemies and randomly distributes these buffs to allies, but also does X damage to all the enemies who had buffs stolen.

Stat Boosts:
+X damage dealt by "Your Greatest Fear…"
+X damage dealt by "I’m Innocent!"
+Z HP

Buffs being stealed and applied to allies have a chance to fail on enemies/allies over Level Y.

X= Damage
Y= Level
Z= Stat Boost

Battle Badge :name_badge::

Charge Condition: True Damage is dealt to enemies.

Stat Buff: +Armor Negation

Lineup Buff: +Reality Negation per Control role ally.

Effect Buff: Invincibility

Friendships:handshake::

NotDash/Dash

Disk Name: “Breaking” Everything!
NotDash and Dash decide to take a stroll throughout the city to defeat any creeps they encounter along the way, but also decide to “break” a few things as well…
Allies: Mr. Big & Koslov, Darkwing Duck, Wasabi
+Z Skill Power
+Z Basic Damage
Enemies with Reflect, Invincibility, or Berserk that also have stacks of “Nightmare” are now dealt 25%(up to 125%) more damage when these buffs expire.

NotDash/Fear

Disk Name: What’s your Greatest Fear?
NotDash had heard of the purple emotion that was afraid of pretty much everything and he had decided to meet with him…
Allies: Zurg, Anger, Quackerjack
+Z Armor
+Z Reality
Enemies that are scared now do 25%(up to 125%) less damage of any type to NotDash and his allies.

Notes:memo::

• Today’s my Birthday and I decided to make a self concept of myself to celebrate! (You might see a reference to my age within this concept. :eyes:)
  • The quote for myself is actually real and originates from this post.
  • My White Skill actually comes from the fact that I tend to be very interested in people’s fears… and sometimes use them to my advantage. My Green Skill actually originated from Among Us as that’s my username whenever I play. :see_no_evil: My Purple Skill is actually comes from the fact that I tend to be the person with the most posts in Musk’s Forum Heroes threads so I tend to be a “spammer.” :eyes: Finally, my Red Skill is actually somewhat real since whenever no one posted in Forum Heroes, I would usually edit my latest post to try to get people to post and would sometimes talk to myself when doing it. :sweat_smile:
  • I don’t need to explain the reasoning for the first friendship. :wink:
  • The reasoning of the 2nd Friendship has to do with me using people’s fears to my advantage, so if I got to meet with Fear, it’d be easy and it would be kinda fun to torture him… ehe.

Any Feedback for me? Did you notice me making any spelling/grammatical errors(:woozy_face:)?

How would you rate this concept?

0 voters

I hope you enjoyed! :grin:

22 Likes

…? Lol i’m kidding… Happy birthday!

11 Likes

Age confirmed!

Happy Birthday Dash!! :partying_face:

15 Likes

This skill need to deal scare on enemies so the fear disc wont require allies to it being useful

Read the passive effect. Stacks of “Nightmare” scare enemies.

1 Like

Happy birthday dash :+1:t4::partying_face:

3 Likes

14! :grin:

O. Someone else found it first.

3 Likes

Poor some confetti on you

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney