TotallyNotAnEliminationGame

Looks like we have a tie starting soon Dash

2 Likes

Carnage is too cool. Keep him in. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

How about we compromise and vote out Darcy Lewis

No!

He is Marvel!

I would but no one else would. Jimmy Woo is better imo but no one cares about him. :sob:

Well I’m switching my vote to Darcy, follow if you want. Spark and Dash come with us

2 Likes

“And I did
 And I did.”

:upside_down_face:
I already have

2 Likes

It shows you’re voting for both Carnage and Darcy

Refresh the page.

Darcy is somewhat funny but a bit overrated imo. Many MCU side characters are like her.

1 Like

Everyone join us in getting rid of Darcy!!!

2 Likes

And I know just the gif to use for when she gets eliminated

NOOOOOO! The file is to big. What a twist-

3 Likes

Why are people voting Darcy now :sob:

1 Like

Cause we should save Figment. :grin:

1 Like

No. She is great. In general when I saw the wiki list compared to who actually was put in the game
 many deserving characters did not get in no matter who or what they are and I think that is beyond stupid.

Seemed to me like almost everyone that got in was voted in. Who wasn’t. I legit don’t remember any other character being voted in.

1 Like

To add to what Rex said

Any character who was on that wiki, made it in. No additional characters were added
 If you didn’t like who was on the roster, you could have added 1-3 characters yourself :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

If you want to discuss characters you wanted to see voted in, you can discuss it elsewhere. Not here. We’ve been through this all already.

And of course you assume I did not

How are they not deserving though, Imagineer. They’re two extremely important characters. Quill is the leader of the Guardians, Banner is one of the original 6 Avengers. Personal opinions aside, they’re important characters. You can’t deny that.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney