TotallyNotAnEliminationGame

Slinky himself is right. He’s everyone’s and I absolutely love him also. R.I.P Jim Varney. :fist:

3 Likes

Well anyway Stan Lee needs to win. If he doesn’t Groot should instead.

Nobody needs to win. Right now it’s still anyone’s game. We have to wait and see how it plays out.

1 Like

Okay jeez. Never mind what I said. :[

False :x: :x: :x:

tmo

What the… that is so cursed.

My top 5:

• Venom
  • Ms. Marvel
  • Hulk
  • Captain America
  • Spider-man.
1 Like

YES. Maybe just the shows and D plus originals themselves so that you could include more.

You forget Star Wars and many other characters.

Yes, that is true. Maybe we don’t have to get Loki to win here if he’d be in the D+ one then. Or Wanda and I would assume Vision would be there too.

1 Like

My top 5 prediction of this elimination
Captain America
Thor
Iron Man
The Hulk
Stan Lee

Cliche to the max.
Idk, I don’t want any of them to win.

1 Like

As I said, I still would be happy and not surprised if Iron Man won. Proof Tony Stark has a heart. :sob:

5 long hours, knowing Darcy will leave but without the ability to start voting again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I like them. But the chance of them winning is very high. And honestly that’s not fair to the other characters.

Yeah. I can tell Carnage and Thanos will be leaving soon.
Then we can work on eliminating characters like Cap. Top 3 of siblings Polaris, Wanda, and Quicksilver. Eliminate Polaris, then Wanda. This leaves Quicksilver as victor.
tenor (5)

1 Like

We eliminate all other characters and then leave Cap, Tony, Spidey, Thor, Widow, T’Challa, Quill, Banner, Loki, Wanda, Bucky, Strange and Thanos. Then we eliminate all others and leave Loki, Wanda and T’Challa and one of the three is the victor. :grin:

No!
Quicksilver must win!

Sorry but I’m planning to vote him out at some point.

1 Like

Same, he’s good but not that good. Maybe we can eliminate him after Strange though.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney