TotallyNotAnEliminationGame

I have a few thoughts, lol.

Yeah, basically. Star Wars was great. Until the Disney nation attacked. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And this is precisely what should have happened. Having him come back literally ruined the very concept of Return Of The Jedi.

Maybe not. I hope the multiverse stuff is fake. But Steve is likely since he plays around with time a lot. I just hope we do see RDJ, Evans and Johannson back to some degree since they’re so amazing and should be their roles at least one or two more times.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the Last Airbender reference.

3 Likes

Oh so you got it too

2 Likes

Star wars is still good. At least to me.

1 Like

Force Awakens was good. Last Jedi was
Last Jedi and TROS was just a mess. A beautiful mess in a way but still a mess. Mando is good, and Bad Batch is great. But it’s clear. Dave Filoni is the savior of Star Wars and should be the head of Lucasfilm, not Kathleen Kennedy.

A bunch of the things in The sequels could of worked, but was executed poorly due to a certain movie

Best thing to come from Disney so far is Rogue One.

1 Like

What about Rogue one, and solo?

I was watching Rogue One a few nights ago and I couldn’t believe something this good came from Disney Star Wars. I absolutely loved K and now I miss him. Also I love how it connects right to the beginning of A New Hope

2 Likes

Oh yeah, well, Rogue One is good imo, good moments and solid characters and Solo is very fun. A modern classic. Obviously, these are my opinions and shouldn’t be treated as fact. I just happen to feel this way. But yeah, Solo is iconic. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Honestly, Solo was absolutely unnecessary

That’s because most people don’t like origin stories :roll_eyes: except me and some other people.

2 Likes

I think it just kind of ruins the changes that he goes through in the og trilogy, tho that’s just my opinion.

Well, Solo was unnecessary. It took all the little trivia Han said about himself and made it into a movie. But the acting, direction and comedy did make it a very fun movie imo. One that almost had a similar vibe to Thor: Ragnarok, albeit not as good.

1 Like

There are no meme formats of Solo sadly

Now that’s a awesome movie :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thor ragnorak is my favorite Marvel movie

2 Likes

Same here XD

2 Likes

There are.

We are very off topic

1 Like

Yes, we are. We probably should start a PM since we probably could talk about this stuff for hours. :woozy_face:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney