TotallyNotAnEliminationGame

The classic

5 Likes

Oh my gosh I love that YouTube channel. I didnā€™t know they did this one though

1 Like

Results coming soon? I see Dash writing

4 Likes

Nah, Iā€™m just writing an essay :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Magneto has been eliminated!
giphy
(Thanks Rex[again]!) :grin:

I want a tie to occur :sob:

:8ball::
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Thanos
  • Black Panther
  • Bucky Barnes
  • Venom
  • Rocket Racoon
  • Deadpool
  • Ultron
  • Quicksilver
  • Loki
  • Spider-Man
  • Wasp
  • Captain America
  • Wolverine
  • Ms. Marvel
  • Stan Lee
  • She-Hulk
  • Professor X
  • Black Widow
  • Iron Man
  • Star-Lord
  • Iron Patriot
  • Thor
  • Doctor Strange
  • The Hulk
  • Groot
  • Ant-Man

0 voters

2 Likes

Who we voting this time?

Whoever you want :eyes:

Professor X so we can save Thanos. :grin:

I want to vote She-Hulk but no one else has been

She Hulk is good, donā€™t vote her out. At least the comic version is. Hard to say how sheā€™ll be in the MCU but I think sheā€™ll be cool. :upside_down_face:

I havenā€™t seen her in any of the comics so far (Iā€™ve been reading through a bunch of them again) and I think sheā€™s kind of bleh in the one form of media Iā€™ve seen her in (Lego Marvel Superheroes 2)

1 Like

Yeah. I just hope her show finally does more with the Hulk universe. Hulk is the one MCU character that has been shafted the most. And Banner deserves better. We need him, She Hulk, Red Hulk and others to have more. :triumph:

With Groot are we including baby Groot or just normal comic Groot

I would say, all aspects of Groot. The way I see it, weā€™re voting for who we like most in all aspects, be it comic, movie, game, etc.

1 Like

I feel these rounds go so slow :woozy_face:

Feels slower on @LetsGetDangerousBro poll to me sometimes, but yeah this one feels slower than the previous ones. They all take about a day anyways as they should.

2 Likes

Maybe because there are so many characters it feels we havenā€™t made a dent.
Maybe a bracket system with multiple polls at once would go faster-

3 Likes

I think this is easier, so you donā€™t get your favorite eliminated by another favorite so early on

1 Like

I get busy on other stuff sometimes :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Well the past few days was just you getting stuff ready for the next poll so itā€™s fine, you donā€™t need to do anything different, just a change of pace was all that made it feel weird

Not reallyā€¦ I agree it has been shafted but others have as well like Black Widowā€¦ even with her movie.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney