TotallyNotAnEliminationGame

No, get rid of Darth Vader, Tom and Thanos are both good characters

It makes sense if itā€™s down to Vader and Thanos, and that leaves Tom in the crossfire.

No Cats allowed in the Finals!
angry-tom-and-jerry

GRAND FINALE:

Group 2 has finally entered the final phase before it wraps up! Who will be joining Shaggy in the Champion of Champions Elimination Game?!?

It could be the genocidal grape!

Or maybe the evil space guy will become ā€œThe Chosen Oneā€???

Vote for the runner-up! Who will that be?
  • Darth Vader (Star Wars)
  • Thanos (Marvel)

0 voters

:partying_face:

Hooray! No cats allowed :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Very difficult decision to be made though, cause I like them almost equally :thinking:

Both are also in nice memes :thinking:

Someone convince me please :pleading_face:

1 Like

ā€¦

Bye Thanos.

Yes.

Delete thanos before he deletes us

I actually like Darth Vader and I think he should win. Heā€™s got way more of a story than Thanos.

4 Likes

Group 2 has also ended! We know now who will be joining Shaggy in the Champion of Champions Elimination Game!

In 2nd Place is...

THANOS!

Unfortunately, the Infinity stones werenā€™t able to help him surviveā€¦

With 2nd Place having been revealedā€¦

The Winner of Group 2 is...

DARTH VADER!!!

Darth Vader has become the Chosen One and has qualified!
200 (1)

istockphoto-1053468764-170667a

Group 1's Final Results:

Group 2's Final Results:

Did you enjoy this round?
  • Yeah!
  • Nope.
  • I would have preferred if another participant had qualified.

0 voters

Thanks to all of you for participating this time once again! With the Redemption Round now behind us, there is still one round to determine the Real Champion!

Stay tuned for updates regarding the Champion of Champions Elimination Game this upcoming week!

1 Like

Vader is a good choice!

So overall this round has 50% succes!. The first group is one big disaster in the end, but group two has given us a worthy person to join the next round :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

And if you disagree, Vader still has a message for you:

tenor (6)

2 Likes

Big disagreement.

Group 1 was massive success.
Group 2 could be betterā€¦ but at least it ended with better between the last two.

Letā€™s all be honest. Shaggy won because of the memes and you canā€™t prove me wrong.

Ok Iā€™m kidding but Wolverine deserved that win

What memes? I havenā€™t even seen that guy before

download

You are an uncultured swine.

9 Likes

I didnā€™t participate really but itā€™s nice to see such two iconic villains compete :D

Vader did deservedly win I think. Heā€™s still the most intimidating villain of all time imo

3 Likes

Most popular intimidating villain

Perhaps true :thinking:

1 Like

:drum: :drum: :drum:

The Week before the Grand Grand Finale is now upon us! I am here with the new roster:

There it is! Each of these participants faced tough battles, near eliminations, and many more to make it here! Unfortunately, 19 of them will be sent home!

So, what do you think?
  • Iā€™m excited!
  • Nah.

0 voters

This it it! One last Elimination Game this season! There is some info and another poll regarding one of the participants!

Info:

• The Last Battle shall begin next week! On Saturday April 23rd of the year 2022 at around 11 PM PST, these 20 champions will fight to see who is the Champion of Champions!
  • The polls this time will all have their votes revealed upon closing so lots of ties could happen!

Poll:

So Inside Out was the only participant who won twice in this Elimination Game and I was thinking whether it should be given an advantage over everyone else, but Iā€™ll let all of you decide.

Should Inside Out have an advantage?
  • Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

Depending on what you guys vote, Iā€™ll post a secondary poll on Monday to list some of the advantages I have in mind. Though you all can suggest some as well.

Why is this the last one?

Hmmmā€¦ first off Dash.

:worried:

He said last one of the season, so there might be a second season.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney