TotallyNotAnEliminationGame

Slight nitpick: could you maybe pick a different color for the X over Wreck-It Ralph than red? It’s a little difficult to see over the red title letters and Ralph’s clothes.

Edit: Thanks. That’s much better.

1 Like

Time for revenge.

2 Likes

Bolt. Third time’s the charm.

I’m voting bolt again

1 Like

Come on!!! Bolt and Frozen, seriously!!! There’s nothing I can do to save both and I don’t want to vote either :sob:.

4 Likes

Vote Ratatouille if you want to save Bolt and Frozen!

3 Likes

Fine! I’m changing my vote! Just don’t hurt precious Ratatouille…

8 Likes

At this point we’re only voting for the sake of conflict, not personal preference :no_mouth:

8 Likes

Me: says I like Ratatouille
Everyone else: “Hey let’s vote Ratatouille to save The Flash’s dog!”

2 Likes

Well we’re voting in conflict for the sake of preference. If we don’t have a least favourite but do have a favourite then it’s only natural to want to do whatever you can to save it.

Does that explain why Ratatouille is the victim?

No, like there are worse movies on here than a movie about a rat that can cook. Flash’s dog is the movie we should be voting…

Yes because it was the closest competitor. I’m not gonna vote for a crowd favourite to save Frozen as that does nothing, I will however vote for the slightly less popular that has a similar number of votes.

3 Likes

The options are too good this time around! Once Soul is out, I have no idea which is my least favourite.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Bolt was closer :unamused:

Yes vote Bolt and save Ratatouille.

This round though. When I voted Ratatouille, which is my least favourite out of the remaining options, it had the highest number of votes other than Bolt or Frozen. It’s not like I should then change my vote to Zootopia to save Frozen because that in no way hinders the elimination of Frozen unless others magically begin to vote for it.

3 Likes

Are you actually voting based on the movie or just because a “rat can cook”? :thinking:

Because of the movie. The “rat can cook” thing was supposed to be a joke. Ik i’m not funny anyways…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney