TotallyNotAnEliminationGame

Fine… if that’s the case…
Please let it be Zootopia, please let it be Zootopia…

4 Likes
imnotgonnavoteimnotgonnavoteimnotgonnavoteimnotgonnavoteimnotgonnavoteimnotgonnavoteimnotgonnavote

:confounded:

Imagineer makes a good point. Sorry BH6. I really love you (as a movie), but I gotta let others have a chance :cry:

But to make myself feel better, I’ll use the existence of season 3 of your series as an excuse to vote for you! :grin:

7 Likes

I agree. I love superheroes, but Zootopia and Inside Out deserve this win. Especially Zootopia, I mean, it’s arguably the most timely Disney movie ever with 2020 and now 2021.

#SaveZootopia
tumblr_o4q8r1GJBB1tqgtgjo1_250

1 Like

The same can be said about Inside Out…

Technically both are not really timely since they both came out around 2015-2016

:neutral_face:

3 Likes

You think I did not think of or realize this?

I love BH6 as much as the next guy but it’s nothing compared to Inside Out and Zootopia.

Ok, I know I said I wouldn’t vote anymore, but I’ll vote for BH6. Then I won’t vote anymore.

Rapunzel has more powers to use

It’s also very sad to see Big Hero 6 say goodbye, but it does make my choice to eliminate in the finals much more easy. I couldn’t have bared to vote out Tangled, BH6 or Inside Out, but I certainly can live with voting out Zootopia

5 Likes

You don’t have to act suprised. I already voted for Zootopia last round, so you could have known.

Also your voting creates these gifs atm
4kXXaX

cZ42iV

So don’t try to act innocent, cause we are both not innocent

Why!? Big heros 6 losing

Lol. Bye Big Hero 6. :wave:

Big Hero 6? More like Big Hero 6/10!!!

begins to default dance

3 Likes

I love zootopia and inside out!

No hope for BH6 to win…

Oh well, at least Zootopia is one of my favourites too

(Like Inside Out too but a bit less than these two)

Sorry Big Hero 6, you were close…

Finale Time!!

The Final Two Movies are Zootopia and Inside Out!!! Who Shall Win???

Vote for the one that you believe should be runner-up!!

• Zootopia
  • Inside Out

0 voters

I hope the movie with a Lightbulb, A Drop of water, Broccoli, a walking oven and a nerve win.
AccomplishedWellgroomedGourami-size_restricted

8 Likes

I really should not vote cause these are some of my tops going against each other. Yeah I will not. Happy with either outcome.

4 Likes

I’m on the opposite side of the competition, but I just want to say that I love your descriptions for each of the emotions. :bulb: :droplet: :broccoli: :fire: :fearful:

5 Likes

The pressure is just… too much :hot_face:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney