Tow mater conpect

Mater is control role hero
Qoute who d you think? I just snuck in here when no one was looking and pretend to be your waiter so i could hang with you?badic mater crashes on emeys with his parachute causing normal damage and blinding
White damage mater grabbing emeys with his tow causing normal damage and knockback
Green skill mater using his disguie which will increase his evasion
Blue skil mater will use his gatling gun which will cause normal damage and stun
Purple skill every second time mater s green skill is used its evasion chance will increase
Entrance animtion mater will glide down with his parachute
Deafet will be tied with ropes failing to move
Victory mater will move fast happily
Friendships lighting mcqueen and wall e

1 Like

Who wants to give me suggetions to possible improvements if need? i will be happy to see feedback if needed

Make Him more like Woody where He pulls backline enemies to your team but have some different skills compared to Woody. Make this His blue.

Green should be where He flashes His headlight & blind enemies.

For white, He could jump up & slam down while honking like He did in TRACTOR TIPPING. It would scare the enemies.

Purple could charm/confuse the enemy He pulls with blue.

So basically change the entire thing.

1 Like

That’s more confusing to be honest but better format

I mean if you want to make your own mater concept go right ahead.

I done one for Tractor & it turned out well. It just doesn’t have likes because nobody likes Tractor but me.

Could not see the comments until now it was very late so start over the concept there in this thread or i need to make new thread in order to start it over?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney